Epic Perfect World

Tyrants Pk 6.12.2015 - CC fest.

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Told you don't quote me untill you improve , your english seems to be as limited as your skills ( none )
Just say no to 1 v 1 its ok. When you dont have eps healing you you seem to be quiet.
Recent video.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Told you don't quote me untill you improve , your english seems to be as limited as your skills ( none )
hello i am from third world i spik besterest inglish u are amerifat so no inglish stfu noob i best
%$%^$%$%$%$gtfo

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Just say no to 1 v 1 its ok. When you dont have eps healing you you seem to be quiet.
if i wanna 1vs1 , i'll pick someone who's good such as Swane, not you who can't even play worth of s*** idk why you think you are relevant, stop quoting me unknown
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
I was so confused yesterday when i see 2 butthead lmao nice AA squading good video tho

Offline Areashi

• Banned
if i wanna 1vs1 , i'll pick someone who's good such as Swane, not you who can't even play worth of s*** idk why you think you are relevant, stop quoting me unknown
Portugal vs America, don't get mad when you get nuked .

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
yet the last time i 1 v 1d swane it ended in a tie. keep up the good talk tho uncle phill.
Recent video.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Don't disrespect Portugal you noob Areashi noob , very noob and noob. Was nice pk tho , from the beginning of your video yea i think you were winning , but i can see how cute Aeturnum runs in front of all tyrants no one attacks them , same to them lmao. After we get a tactic we won , so 1-1 , good video and music Kermo 

Offline Unmatched

yet the last time i 1 v 1d swane it ended in a tie. keep up the good talk tho uncle phill.
Mg vs mg, tie maybe but ea vs ea, nah, don't make random fairy tales

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
Mg vs mg, tie maybe but ea vs ea, nah, don't make random fairy tales

only one making fairy tales is swane :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
most entertaining ea videos to watch, A+ grade AA! music was deff not my style  :(

Offline Unmatched

only one making fairy tales is swane :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
No reason to make fairy tales for losers like you

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Your UI was too distracting I couldn't really pay attention to the video. Still looked like easy pk so all good.
Nice music Kermo :police:
Good Video.
Even Better music.
I love the ui+skillbars and genie skillbars :)

Good Video and nice aa :)
nice video
ur UI looks good, i like it
[quote author=
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Great vid and op AA. :normal-42:
Enjoyed watching, but not a fan of the music, sorry. :-X