• Moderated
  • Characters: Hagal
  • Faction: Tyrants
Good video and waw reato AA so OP

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
Yes, but i think you chased wrong EA whole time  :normal-37: Maybe had you in video when Arti sz sig but video got too long already  :rolleyes:
Was chasing both but with 2nd u stealthed then run away and then some archer took me from the back (doggystyle) :(
.                                                                                                     

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
:normal-2: so easy
:normal-2:  enemy wouldnt survive longer than 10sec   without warning
Good Video as always Kermo         everyone dced   :normal-27:

Yea, our cumrag dc 20 times and had mega ping whole time  >:(

Nice video and amazing AA as usual in your PT .

Artifex won PK tho :police:.

P.S.: God bless for using Daft Punk , been long since i heard them, good pick.

Ty

i spent more time watching ur UI than watching pk xd

Me too, when i was pking.

Look at how many times I died.  :'( Kermo, y u no edit it out?

Ok next time i hide your char by adding black box what follows your char  :normal-37:

Good video and nice AA

Ty, btw soon i have same size monitor as you have + new PC  :police: (really sad to pk with this small screen and 2-3 FPS).

Nice 1
Good AA
Dont like the music tho

Ty.

Good video and waw reato AA so OP

:normal-40:

Was chasing both but with 2nd u stealthed then run away and then some archer took me from the back (doggystyle) :(

LOL good, i knew you're after me  ;D

pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline ℳɪᴋᴀ

• ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ?
  • ғᴀʏᴇ ♥
  • Characters: sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ
  • Faction: ✦ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs✧/ ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ

Your UI was too distracting I couldn't really pay attention to the video. Still looked like easy pk so all good.
Nice music Kermo :police:

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴜᴜᴜ/ʟᴜʟɪ
♥ ᴍɪᴋɪ ♥ ᴘᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴘ ♥ ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs ɢ.ᴏ.ᴀ.ᴛ
ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀʙsᴏᴜʟ.

Offline ★Iffy★

• Simmer down & pucker up
  • Characters: ★Iffy★
  • Faction: ★ 420 ★
Good Video.
Even Better music.

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
U tryna share the UI boss? bump. *hint hint*

Offline Quit

• Quited
I love the ui+skillbars and genie skillbars :)

Good Video and nice aa :)

Offline solitary

• Characters: solitary
  • Faction: Tyrants
nice video
ur UI looks good, i like it

Offline HoLeeFuk

• Faction: Artifex
Ty, btw soon i have same size monitor as you have + new PC  :police: (really sad to pk with this small screen and 2-3 FPS).
It's really an improvement 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Ok next time i hide your char by adding black box what follows your char  :normal-37:
Yispls boss. :c Make it flashy like hp bar.

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
omg that aa is amazing
nice music too x]
and..that rainbow UI is so cool  :'(

Offline Monti

• Old Player

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I comment on post. i see you in pk cuz im on your sigs :c calm self. you aint important bruh. you bad at all your chars. dont talk to me anymore. you arnt worthy. cant call anyone your follow if you arnt good enough to beat them. :)
I'm better than you at any aspect of the game, i see you in PK all time cause you are dead everytime i tab you lmao maybe you should stop stressing over beeing so awfull at the game one day i hope you can improve. Don't quote me untill you get better .
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
I'm better than you at any aspect of the game, i see you in PK all time cause you are dead everytime i tab you lmao maybe you should stop stressing over beeing so awfull at the game one day i hope you can improve. Don't quote me untill you get better .
o.o and when ever im on you you're also dead. i think my roar does more damage then any of your skills.. when ever u tryna 1 v 1 on any of your chars let me know tho. i hear you are best ea on epw.
Recent video.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
o.o and when ever im on you you're also dead. i think my roar does more damage then any of your skills.. when ever u tryna 1 v 1 on any of your chars let me know tho. i hear you are best ea on epw.
Told you don't quote me untill you improve , your english seems to be as limited as your skills ( none )
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.