Epic Perfect World

Customizing Your UI - Updating Faction Icons & Emotions added!

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
i will give few ec's if somebody make a ui with colors and eveything that look kinda like ice soft blue/white 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
i will give few ec's if somebody make a ui with colors and eveything that look kinda like ice soft blue/white

This kk.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
LOL I just wanted to post that and saw that you already destroyed him
:normal-2: :normal-3:
Btw since everyone posts his stuff
hehe xDDDDD ^-^ :D :)) ;D

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

looks nice lol...the spark damn.... Teru pls make me UI , i pay you dude  :( :( :( :(

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Post whole UI pl0x? C:

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
looks nice tbh :pig-16:
First one I've seen that I like. Damn. 
Mine is just black and pink. Wanted to do more than where people are just changing their target info though, so I recolored all of the windows and never want to do it again.  :rolleyes:
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
First one I've seen that I like. Damn.
Mine is just black and pink. Wanted to do more than where people are just changing their target info though, so I recolored all of the windows and never want to do it again.  :rolleyes:
I've been working on recolouring windows. Been so lazy about it though. Eyes are ready to bleed from looking at so much chinese.

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
someone find this omfg i literally change every red bar i found and that shit is still red and small :pig-6:
Paying 500 ec ;D
did anyone figure this one out yet?
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
instead of making a guide, provide premade UIs for lazy ppl :P
can make a topic where ppl share their UIs, so ppl can decide which one they like more and use them.

actually i think its better if GMs make a good ui for epw. which wont have current usual bugs where in current custom UIs can see.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Angelica

instead of making a guide, provide premade UIs for lazy ppl :P
can make a topic where ppl share their UIs, so ppl can decide which one they like more and use them.

actually i think its better if GMs make a good ui for epw. which wont have current usual bugs where in current custom UIs can see.
i'm not using custom ui for long but i don't see any drastic bugs (most have been fixed already)
also most people use this so they could customize their ui for their own taste, doubt anyone's gonna share finished ones unless they got a lot of free time or most things aren't going to be changed in it (as windows and all that stuff takes a lot of time to even recolor)
i'd like to see some special features shared though, if anyone finds something unique, such as the thunder near the map etc
I've been working on recolouring windows. Been so lazy about it though. Eyes are ready to bleed from looking at so much chinese.
Yesss. I still have to do the guild screen and boutique but I went out with family instead. Its fun, too, though.  :(
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
i'm not using custom ui for long but i don't see any drastic bugs (most have been fixed already)
still most of current custom mini maps got some problem,
big mini maps, not showing players/mobs out of normal mini map range. also NWSE cordinations not spining with the mini map itself,
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Angelica

still most of current custom mini maps got some problem,
big mini maps, not showing players/mobs out of normal mini map range. also NWSE cordinations not spining with the mini map itself,
it was never spinning for me even with the UI before, i always thought that was a bug in the original for some people
you can also zoom in the minimap to avoid the bug

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
If anyone doesn't know how to get to the Encyclopedia for the Events to do daily sign-in, here's how: