Epic Perfect World

Customizing Your UI - Updating Faction Icons & Emotions added!

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I thought about doing this but didn't have the time, I'll make a video tutorial soon.
thanks . Will help a lot of ppl.

scatterer3

I'm still working on this new UI but I can't manage to increase avatar's crop resolution:

Any idea?

Offline IIEnricoII

• Characters: to many to list
  • Faction: none
this is bit of a dum guid simply cuz epw uses the custom folder for ther map frame and user frame and if you try and edit them files is what happens is when client is running you end up with no frames ....

Offline IIEnricoII

• Characters: to many to list
  • Faction: none
be easier if you just done a YouTube video tut on the ui customizing ...

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
be easier if you just done a YouTube video tut on the ui customizing ...
It's a lot of information to cover in a video, and I've provided you with a step by step guide on how to do each of the necessary edits. 

With people making UIs a lot now and there being a free public thread for them, I don't really feel like making a 30 minute video on how to do basic UI editing..

I will however post mini-videos with small tutorials when asked.

I'll be posting a video tut tomorrow on how to update faction icons easily for those who were asking me about it  8)

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player
  • Characters: solo Q to Grand Master

Customization Tutorial : Adding Custom Pictures to Level Slot

I was surprised how many questions I got about this, so I'm going to add a quick guide to this somewhat complicated process.

Open up your Surfaces.pck in your Adobe Bridge, or other gateway program and navigate to where your main UI is stored.

As you can see, one of the main UI's backgrounds is black, while another is white. I've circled the two files that I'm talking about for your convenience.

bro i dont find this at my surfaces  ,, i want to change style of hp and mp bar

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline ♔ Reilai 👑

• #Safezoned
  • If it fits, it sits.
  • Characters: Alts
:'( My eyes are now bleeding, I was trying to combine two ui together, an eclipse base ui and I wanted to add cutomized minimap from a russian based ui. I read all the comments, found their paths, but it just doesn't work. Halp plox. :'( 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
:'( My eyes are now bleeding, I was trying to combine two ui together, an eclipse base ui and I wanted to add cutomized minimap from a russian based ui. I read all the comments, found their paths, but it just doesn't work. Halp plox. :'(
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw-DJpwr1bg0QW5TYzk1eDV5Uk0
These files should have what you're looking for (small hp bar + ruski map?). I don't remember what all is in them though. Also, you'll have to update icons for things like fashan/smilies/factions on your own, as I didn't have time to do so on my own.

Offline ♔ Reilai 👑

• #Safezoned
  • If it fits, it sits.
  • Characters: Alts
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw-DJpwr1bg0QW5TYzk1eDV5Uk0 These files should have what you're looking for (small hp bar + ruski map?). I don't remember what all is in them though. Also, you'll have to update icons for things like fashan/smilies/factions on your own, as I didn't have time to do so on my own.

:'( I cried, Thankies K.

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
any1 got adobe bridge cc 32 bit download link ? cant find any

Offline Ruso

• Watch yo step kid
  • Hear Me Roar!
  • Characters: AdolfTrump
Guide on how to update Icons and Emotions added!

Link to your wallpaper pleaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
Link to your wallpaper pleaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 08:09 pm by K

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran

LUL no
Works fine for me and I have adblocker. Regardless, changed original post.