Epic Perfect World

Customizing Your UI - Updating Faction Icons & Emotions added!

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Offline Tyreseus

• The Insane all the way!
  • Incompetent and Disappointing Minions
please make a vid, idont understandm 

Offline Tyreseus

• The Insane all the way!
  • Incompetent and Disappointing Minions
i will pay ec someone make tutorial. Complete tutorial. like the map the inventory please

whale hunter

are these programs free or nah

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Photoshop will cost money, but you can for 10-20 Euros on eBay Buy.

Or you use Gimp .. is complicated to use, but it is free.

whale hunter

thx                                 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Photoshop will cost money, but you can for 10-20 Euros on eBay Buy.

Or you use Gimp .. is complicated to use, but it is free.
Photoshop is far more complicated than gimp, imo AND gimp lets you use transparency on .tga files.
Gimp is what I use, it's my favorite program and has been long before I started editing UIs. (I also downloaded paint.net -- another free program -- for an easy way to copy transparent .png files over to gimp straight from my browser). Gimp is not too hard to use, I know my way around it far better than I do photoshop.
As always, if there are any questions regarding Gimp or UI editing, feel free to PM and I'll try to answer as best I can or direct you to someone who can.
Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 02:33 pm by 𝐸𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓂𝑜

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
Photoshop is far more complicated than gimp, imo AND gimp lets you use transparency on .tga files.Gimp is what I use, it's my favorite program and has been long before I started editing UIs. (I also downloaded paint.net -- another free program -- for an easy way to copy transparent .png files over to gimp straight from my browser). Gimp is not too hard to use, I know my way around it far better than I do photoshop.
As always, if there are any questions regarding Gimp or UI editing, feel free to PM and I'll try to answer as best I can or direct you to someone who can.

ANYWAYS, onto my question. I doubt it'll get answered because there probably aren't many people here that go through .xml files/surfaces for fun, but here goes nothing:
I am trying to find the culprit image behind this monstrosity in Boutique. However, after shifting through file after file after file, I've still yet to come across the image file for it. Any assistance would be welcome.
no clue bye

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
no clue bye
wao so helpful ty bunches

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
you know domgrath, you're something else i swear.  very detailed. easy to follow. you've helped me on my last stage into my ascention into a panda lord with this guide. will give some sneak peak into UI in the future, thanks for the basics!  :tiger-45:
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)
Anything can be free if you know where to look.

Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Anything can be free if you know where to look.

This, you can torrent most of these programs relatively easily. 

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
can you make a video of how to update the custom ui with faction logos ? just wondering.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
can you make a video of how to update the custom ui with faction logos ? just wondering.
I thought about doing this but didn't have the time, I'll make a video tutorial soon.