Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs Everyone

heiro

Oops I forgot, not enough space for both of us.
i dont think he'd have died had his ep been any good, oh wait i think the ep in that squad was only allowed to heal PedroSner...and i see from the video that he dies a unbelievable amount...which makes no sense? lmao

Offline Kia

doesn't mean people shouldn't be limited to just game insults on a forum, real life affects people's gameplay and mood within the game, why shouldn't it go the other way too?
I'm sorry you have to try so hard to aggravate me and still fail miserably but good luck with your further attempts.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
So if I call you a whale does that have anything to do with your rl?
According to Nostalgia it does. 

Angelica

According to Nostalgia it does.
depends if you're obviously hinting at real life or not
the people i meant did  ^-^

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Fun enough that you are trashtalking me now that you are on the other side of the PK while a few months ago you were thanking me for healing you when sh*t hit the fan. The brainwash is real in this one. ;D
why u acting like you dont trashtalk niggas that use to be in arti...get your garbage ass our my face bruh. 
Recent video.

Offline ★Iffy★

• Simmer down & pucker up
  • Characters: ★Iffy★
  • Faction: ★ 420 ★

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nice vid and sweet Banner :3

Offline Kia

why u acting like you dont trashtalk niggas that use to be in arti...get your garbage ass our my face bruh.
You bark pretty loud for someone who can't even 1v1 my WF's pet.

For the record: You were the one who insulted me without me even knowing who you were. Check the facts before you speak. Thanks.

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
one of the cutest EAs ever

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
You bark pretty loud for someone who can't even 1v1 my WF's pet.

For the record: You were the one who insulted me without me even knowing who you were. Check the facts before you speak. Thanks.
1  v 1 a venos pet. we talking about 1 v 1ing pets? if u got a char u can 1 v 1 in let me know if not stay in your lane. eat healthy. run a little.
Recent video.

Offline Kia

1  v 1 a venos pet. we talking about 1 v 1ing pets? if u got a char u can 1 v 1 in let me know if not stay in your lane. eat healthy. run a little.

You are Kelvin/Prince/Cream, right?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
You are Kelvin/Prince/Cream, right?
what does his forum name say?

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar

That HARPoon is cool but I prefer my handy dandy glaive
Ot: I love to see all sides the battle...good vid

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Offline Faeluna

• Retired
  • #TeamSner
  • Characters: Baeluna | FaeIuna
  • Faction: Frog Nation
Sorry but you're a Noob.

Last Edit: Dec 06, 2015, 06:34 pm by Faeluna

♥PedroSner Forever ♥
[6:00 PM] Pedro: LOL Faeluna forever TeamSner + EdateSner

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
*out
~im so sorry :( couldn't resist
OT~Ur War God (that's me ❤) declares a "TAKE IT TO THE BATTLEFIELD" field trip for all u CRAZY KIDS FIGHTING....GRRR besos

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤