How many boxes of chocolate did you eat after getting 9-0'd? be honest

Angelica

it's sad when someone goes all real life insult when they get too emotional
calm down a little boys just a game get over loss  :police:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
it's sad when someone goes all real life insult when they get too emotional
calm down a little boys just a game get over loss  :police:
are you saying that real life isn't relevant?

Angelica

are you saying that real life isn't relevant?
indeed someone's real life looks shouldn't be included in a game argument, it shows how desperate the person is to come up with something when they're out of game related insults  ^-^
you know, this thing called separating game and real life

Offline Areashi

• Banned
indeed someone's real life looks shouldn't be included in a game argument, it shows how desperate the person is to come up with something when they're out of game related insults  ^-^
doesn't mean people shouldn't be limited to just game insults on a forum, real life affects people's gameplay and mood within the game, why shouldn't it go the other way too?

Offline Kia

Hang on a second, i am busy laughing at this sig... LMAO

Offline Unmatched

So the main reason of being emotional is because everyone in arti gave the better players(us) more value  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline ups

• destroying unknowns
why are dogs like haydz talking little unknowns

Angelica

doesn't mean people shouldn't be limited to just game insults on a forum, real life affects people's gameplay and mood within the game, why shouldn't it go the other way too?
i'm talking about real life looks
like if someone has a pimple on their face that won't make them a worse psy LOL

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Funny to see you saying that when it was you and your guildmates who started calling people whales. :normal-2:

Offline Haydz

• uw0t?
  • Characters: Haydz/Expel
No one ever cried about your merges either , you are the one who still brings up Xpendables or who we invited over a year ago. You should get over it already ,specially cause when you were in Artifex no one was against it , now all of a sudden it's a big time issue ?LMAO get the fck out .

You are not allied to Russians yet they only target us. First 20 minutes of PK they were stricly on us , you don't see us crying. Warning was fighting them 90% of  the PK , how's that beeing allied ? They had their fight , we had our vs Tyrants and we won, was easy tbh. You can see multiple videos we hit Warning they hit us aswell. No matter how many times you say you PK a day , you still dodged PK on monday with 84 online , meaning you are reliant on numbers, so don't point that out , you just look even more hypocritical.

As for the 120 people online , we barely can reach 90 people online , are you counting everything in PK is against you ? You must be really stupid , specially since everyone who watches the media section can clearly see Russians only hit Artifex and never touch Tyrants. Even they admited.
And no the only one barking is you filled up by some delusional ideas that the whole server is PKing against you guys, when you have more allies than anyone else , but i guess you can keep dreaming it's still free for now.

And i could care less about you leaving Artifex , if you read what i said was simple most of Tyrants who are now barking about Xpendables used to like them very much while in Artifex. In fact some of you used to tell Swane "Save me a spot in squad fam" . Give up on crying about who joined Artifex, you keep bringing up how many guilds we merged, look at your first.

Keep comming to our threads crying about how bad you lost it keeps the threaad bumped.

:)) :)) :)) :)) Im delusional and yet the videos name is Artifex vs Everyone?

:)) :)) :)) :)) ok dude now go back to living in ur basement with ur idiotic logics.
 peace out nikkas

Thanks Mari :*

Angelica

Funny to see you saying that when it was you and your guildmates who started calling people whales. :normal-2:
it's funny to see you saying that when your guild trashes artifex while most of tyrants consists of ex artifex members?
i didn't base what i said on tyrants only, i based it on anyone who does that

Offline blush

• Old Player
Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 09:26 pm by blush

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
was easy pk boys keep up the good work, let them weep lmao
i feel like i'm dead

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

:)) :)) :)) :)) Im delusional and yet the videos name is Artifex vs Everyone?

:)) :)) :)) :)) ok dude now go back to living in ur basement with ur idiotic logics.
 peace out nikkas
The video title is pretty accurate. I don't see why you are barking all emotional , when Tyrants names videos of "tyrants vs server" even tho russians are carrying them lmao, delusional.
In a basement are you autistic or something ? Must have confused me with your fellow guildmates
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.