Artifex vs Everyone

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Damn you died a lot. 

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
Nice video john good job

heiro

nice AA mate, but what were them sigs lmao! In all honesty Tyrants won tho sorry

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
Damn you died a lot.
yep lol

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Damn you died a lot.
Not more than Melinoe.
nice AA mate, but what were them sigs lmao! In all honesty Tyrants won tho sorry
I think your sigs were far worse, by miles really. Artifex won sorry to dissapoint you dude but keep pretending .
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Zirkon

ofc man artifex lost this too
We even lost when we didnt pk day before yesterday too
10-0 artifex Lmao 
#1 tyrants guys lets go hype 

OT nice video

Offline ★Iffy★

• Simmer down & pucker up
  • Characters: ★Iffy★
  • Faction: ★ 420 ★

Offline Haydz

• uw0t?
  • Characters: Haydz/Expel
Its really funny to see so many thick-headed, brain washed Artifex members, they can think they were fighting server even when it was actually Warnifex vs Tyrants, its hilarious :))

But hey you can cry about ally all u want, Tyrants aren't bothered by it, its more challenging this way, not the same boring easy Artifex wipes every day.
3 months old guild Vs 3 years old guild which merged with multiple other guild in the past including the largest guild of its time Xpendables , not saying anything about it, that's completely the leaders decision , but when a guild which wins pks purely based on them having higher numbers than its opponent complains about tyrants having higher numbers , ( even when we clearly don't) its something quite interesting to see. 

what i am trying to say is despite being just mere 3 months old we are providing Artifex with enough challenge ( if not complete and utter annihilation, the CC squad knows what i am talking about ;) ) that it needs to call members back from the dead , just imagine what will happen to guys when our guild keeps growing and gaining even more experience at working together after every pk, win or lose.

Harpist is the smartest one here, he is slowly gaining numbers and power and no one even notices  :)) :)) :)) :))
Its not gonna be warnifex vs tyrants soon , it might just be a legit 3 way PK where everyone fights everyone.

Thanks Mari :*

Offline Kia

Damn you died a lot.
Not as much as your WRs tho.

Well done John. :tiger-29: :tiger-48:

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Not as much as your WRs tho.
Cool, but we were losing while you were winning. 

Offline Kia

Cool, but we were losing while you were winning.
You might want to stop embarassing yourself while trying to act smart. Don't try to be something you are not.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
You might want to stop embarassing yourself while trying to act smart. Don't try to be something you are not.
How am I embarrassing myself? 

Offline Haydz

• uw0t?
  • Characters: Haydz/Expel

Squishy boss please dont argue with EP GOD  Xia , she/he  is equal to ten Tyrants ep. 

:)) :)) :)) :)) only in size maybe  :)) :)) :)) :))

Thanks Mari :*

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran

Squishy boss please dont argue with EP GOD  Xia , she/he  is equal to ten Tyrants ep.

:)) :)) :)) :)) only in size maybe  :)) :)) :)) :))
Oops I forgot, not enough space for both of us. 

Offline Kia

Every maddie Tyrant does it after getting stomped into the ground. Nothing new. ;)

Keep going with your insults, it already shows that you just ran out of valid arguments. :)