Epic Perfect World

Artifex PVP - Destroy tyrants all day

Angelica

Sorry my wife, but i wont come back anymore lol
:'( :'(
We were kind of losing at the begining tbh, Warning was just randomly AAing both sides, Russians were on the 2 main squads of Artifex and ofc Tyrants were full-time on Arti trying to ignore warning also; then Russians suddenly disappeared (Dinner time i dont ***ing know lol) That gave us enough space to wipe you guys. Though i cant blame warning/russians for anything.. PK is PK each guild can choose whoever they attack.
Anyway it was a good battle, GGWP.
:normal-2: :normal-2: btw they were attacking us too like I got CC'ed many many times directly by their wrs before they disappeared

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
:normal-2: :normal-2: btw they were attacking us too like I got CC'ed many many times directly by their wrs before they disappeared
nah u sux
nice video myself

Offline Areashi

• Banned
We were kind of losing at the begining tbh, Warning was just randomly AAing both sides, Russians were on the 2 main squads of Artifex and ofc Tyrants were full-time on Arti trying to ignore warning also; then Russians suddenly disappeared (Dinner time i dont ***ing know lol) That gave us enough space to wipe you guys. Though i cant blame warning/russians for anything.. PK is PK each guild can choose whoever they attack.
Anyway it was a good battle, GGWP.
de_luded

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Nice video mang

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Whxre

• #MoistMeDaddy
  • Characters: Genevinne | Ahia
  • Faction: Artifex
Nice Video boss , Easy pk :P :P

Offline Rakend

• Characters: Rakend
  • Faction: Tyrants
Idk how tyrants lost with the extra 10-15 numbers
When Russians disappeared from map tyrants couldn't even hold their ground
GG maxy so easy mang
Good video + Good pk
cuz 2  guilds vs 1 that all ;D

Angelica

the irony 

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
enemy's soo easy.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Areashi

• Banned
the irony
How is it irony? What Warning have been doing is literally the same as Russians. Whether you claim that Warning just attacks everyone or not, doesn't stop me from getting sigged into PK and seeing Warning only attack Tyrants.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
ha. pathetic.

rofl rip Melione :-*
pk looked easy, good video Maxy :police:

Angelica

How is it irony? What Warning have been doing is literally the same as Russians. Whether you claim that Warning just attacks everyone or not, doesn't stop me from getting sigged into PK and seeing Warning only attack Tyrants.
and all i see is a warning wr on my pt half the time

but it's ok boys need some good excuses  :-*

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Bla bla bla....
I more interested how u get that UI  :rolleyes:
Open that secret pls.
From your guild members.
Hypocrisy. Hypocrisy everywhere. Don't even bother dude

Offline Areashi

• Banned
and all i see is a warning wr on my pt half the time

but it's ok boys need some good excuses  :-*
Like the belligerent players in Artifex who just lost a 6v6?