Epic Perfect World

universe chests in ares

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Also, no, it wouldn't.
Universe chests only have AU skills, chrono/apocalypse pages which can be bought in the Boutique, and stealth pots which can be bought with Mystical Elixers that are not hard to get at all.

Make it so AU skills can be bought in the boutique for more Gold than normal skills or add them to the event forge.
+1. It could also get the server a lil of more donations. The amount you get by voting has increased a lot so I don't see a problem on adding the skills to boutique. Because, let's be honest, nobody actually runs AEU anymore 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
+1. It could also get the server a lil of more donations. The amount you get by voting has increased a lot so I don't see a problem on adding the skills to boutique. Because, let's be honest, nobody actually runs AEU anymore
Don't forget the amount of alts people have and make for Ares too. There's people who have stacks AEU skills lying around and sell.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Don't forget the amount of alts people have and make for Ares too. There's people who have stacks AEU skills lying around and sell.
I'm sorry. I forget about everything when you're around 

Goldengate

If you don't like the contents in Universe Chests why don't you NPC them in the first place?  :-X

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
If you don't like the contents in Universe Chests why don't you NPC them in the first place?  :-X
Nobody said they don't like the prizes. They are just giving better suggestions. If you're mad because you're unable to think on anything better then you should refrain yourself from posting that kind of messages 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Can't make Uni Chests tradeable at God's Giving because you can buy them in the boutique. He'd have to make a different chest or make an item you can trade for either EC or Uni Chests, since I don't think they should be removed from boti. 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
If you don't like the contents in Universe Chests why don't you NPC them in the first place?  :-X

I don't know if I can or should even take you seriously.
You either are being serious or just a really good troll.
Last Edit: Dec 06, 2015, 02:03 am by Cαndy

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
+1, basically I would settle for anything other than the chest.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I like the chests, they keep me stacked on those pots + are a good coin income if you just drop the books and pages in the commission shop, though i wouldn't really mind them beeing replaced.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
I like the chests, they keep me stacked on those pots + are a good coin income if you just drop the books and pages in the commission shop, though i wouldn't really mind them beeing replaced.

i was gonna say this but didnt want to get yelled at for it. they are great for income and i just look at it as free goodies.. i wouldnt mind it being replaced but theres no sense in aga going to a lot of effort to do so he is working on plenty of other things that are much more important.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Maybe allow exchanging the Universe Chests for some extra EC? like 5-10? That way, people who would still need the Morai skills can still use them and those of us who have extra laying around in our bank can exchange them.
This, I have tons of chests sitting around

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
-1 It would ruin the whole economy and prevent newbies from getting geared. Universe chests contain goodies which are beneficial to everyone...
somebody perma ban this mentalista 2.0

+1 for suggestion

Lulu

They contain revelation pots which gods giving does NOT carry, actually

so yeah, -1 to this.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
They contain revelation pots which gods giving does NOT carry, actually

so yeah, -1 to this.

You can make revelation potions at Gods Giving with Elixers. 

kitty stew

+1

There are universe chests in the boutique.

I'd say remove them (no need to replace with something else). The cog/wwi, EC, ET reward is sufficient given how little time Ares takes.