Tyrants vs Xpendables - six Gods versus six Losers Humiliation

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
 Undefeated legendary players good joke,just barking lol
Tyrants#1

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Rofl losers go without me and lose to unknowns..

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
THEY POST VIDEO FROM 6MONTHS+, U KNOW WHY U CAN'T WIN NOW? BECAUSE YOU ARE ***ING LOSER LMFAOOOOOOOO

also best players, OCGodHidan Leizo the Tyrant FMP el legend, Dav the new era wr didn't attend, that joke tournament doesn't count sorry

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
THEY POST VIDEO FROM 6MONTHS+, U KNOW WHY U CAN'T WIN NOW? BECAUSE YOU ARE ***ING LOSER LMFAOOOOOOOO

also best players, OCGodHidan Leizo the Tyrant FMP el legend, Dav the new era wr didn't attend, that joke tournament doesn't count sorry
joke tournament just because you lost it? it was probably the biggest event epw has ever had rofl

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
Didnt u cheat lol. ^-^

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
sry guys we couldnt cheat with ig and pass see you in 10v10 tomorrow : ) where all that sht will be allowed : )
No first round cause u dont want gm to see that u are lying in their pm that brade used ig first and u didnt kill him while in ig l m a o 

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
joke tournament just because you lost it? it was probably the biggest event epw has ever had rofl
i lost nothing ? i wasn't even there i was on break what the fck you talking about 

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
sry guys we couldnt cheat with ig and pass see you in 10v10 tomorrow : ) where all that sht will be allowed : )
No first round cause u dont want gm to see that u are lying in their pm that brade used ig first and u didnt kill him while in ig l m a o
STOP CRYING LMFAO

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Didnt u cheat lol. ^-^
who cheated?

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
Tyrant God Hidan didnt attend this event, ofc you won lmao

Angelica

Ye the problem is Tyrants didn't even exist back then  ;) Stop living in the past