Epic Perfect World

Report against a player

Offline Chris

Considering im new to this forum i didn't exactly know where to post this.

As i was grinding in VOS "BOSS" Decides to drag his mobs into my AoE's While im soloing the place.

After a while of this i started to get annoyed but didnt really say anything, so, soon enough he decides to continuously PK me.

After my Guild had come to help me because this guy was some waht 10+ levels higher, i was only 120 at the time, He Quit his Character named BOSS and went to his mage "BOSSS" Andeverytime i would pull he would AoE my mobs.
Mob KS:

Afterwards he decided to go into name calling:

Last Edit: Feb 28, 2012, 10:33 pm by Chris

Offline nkv1

I think a general discussion is better place for this topic

As i was grinding in VOS "BOSS" Decides to drag his mobs into my AoE's While im soloing the place.

After a while of this i started to get annoyed but didnt really say anything, so, soon enough he decides to continuously PK me.

After my Guild had come to help me because this guy was some waht 10+ levels higher, i was only 120 at the time, He Quit his Character named BOSS and went to his mage "BOSSS" Andeverytime i would pull he would AoE my mobs.
Mob KS:
1. Why u do that alone eludes my thinking.
Faster to kill 30 mobs in 30 sec than you go solo one by one u can do up to 5 or 6 solo.
from 30 kills u get 1/2 thats like 15 kill in 30 sec, and soloing u get 5
15>5
If you like to play alone MMO are not games for you.
Go with a wiz from ur faction.
2. Some1 is constanly PK-ing you. Who would not pk a white name of low level, change to blue name.
3. The wizard in picture seems to have level 110 weapon like -10 levels.
4. Wizards skill damage range from 10-20k, BM punch goes like 5-8k at the beginning, you cant compete with that. Kill goes to the one who does greatest damage. If u insist on soloing change location. You do not have to kill only avalanche nomads for quest, there are others mobs there as well.
5. I have only pity for his way of doing things solo in this instance expecially with no friends, faction to help him having to go ksing and pking people around to ease the quest.
6. I will cite a friend of mine: "if you are not a fist BM, you are better being a Barbarian here". And its true so please do not take embarrassing pictures with axes and other things except claws and fists. This is of coarse just a suggestion and advice.
7. I have no forgives for his name calling, but he must have felt so powerless when you called your faction to help you out, while he was is alone and obviously does not know the game yet, still he had no right to say something like that.
Do not take name calling personally in any game.
There are a few solutions:
change to faction chat,
blacklist players who are name calling you,

As the end word Mobs are not any players property, especially complaining about avalanche nomad which are so many around that you can hardly breathe.
Last Edit: Feb 29, 2012, 12:06 am by nkv1
[move]Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine![/move]

Offline Chakka

Ok so you are essentially saying it's ok to grief low level players for fun. Then when they ask for help.......You feel sorry for them?????????

Glad I'm not in your guild. You suck.

As for leveling solo. So people enjoy the grind and being able to see what they have accomplished. I happen to be one of them. Granted I runs 3 -6 chars at once if I like, but I still do it alone.

As for the name calling. We get that alot when someone losses to us. It's always us who instigated it, or supposedly got nasty. It's just what immature people have to say to feel better about themselves.

Bottom line. Boss is a jerk, and I can't wait to level up more and bring that point home repeatedly. Quit defending a loser.
I'm mean. Deal with it

Offline Elu

Bottom line. Boss is a jerk, and I can't wait to level up more and bring that point home repeatedly. Quit defending a loser.

You're welcome to join the fun. I made him rage 2 straight hours after killing him repeatedly. Was funny as hell. xD
-Retired-

Offline nkv1

Ok so you are essentially saying it's ok to grief low level players for fun. Then when they ask for help.......You feel sorry for them? ??? ??? ??
I was pk here so many times with white name that i have excepted it as a way of playing.
So yes if you are a white name you have a risk of being pk-ed.
If you are a low level some1 will always pk you, weather you fight it or not.
I am always a blue named for that reason.
For me pk is a gift that should be given to all players excluding faction members, without discrimination of level, player look, faction they are in, etc.
Death to all who come near me.

Everyone has a their stile of playing. If you want to play solo, play solo, if you play with friend u play with friends.

What I have said above includes both of them, exluding 5 i meant player named boss. Who is the trouble maker, and had no1 to ask for help. There i feel pity, that he is alone.
I do not feel sorry when any1 asks for help. More like asking them why not ask for help to go before they started.
bdw correct me if i am wrong your after reward.
u solo 80 mobs in 80 mobs  / (6 mobs /  30 sec) = 400 sec = one reward
in sq 80 mobs are done in 80 / (30 / 30 sec) = 80 sec = one reward
in for 400 sec i do quest 400/80 = 5 rewards
I get in sq 1 800 000 coins 1 000 000 xp 184,000 spirit
And if I solo same thing
I get 360 000 coins 200 000 xp 36 800 spirit.
So i would gladly trade feeling of accomplishment for more rewards.
And save need for accomplishment for pk activites.

[move]Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine![/move]

Offline Chris

K, Embarassing photos with axes.

Im getting damned right tired of the f**king morons on this server AND forums who think they know a lot more than most people do. As mage said above, Axes-Main primary source for the Aoes.

Lrn2read f**king annoying **at.

As of now i no longer care if im muted or warned or even banned , Im just tired of the f**king idiots. Now.....

Ill be going to bed, think i can do that without some f**king idiot talking about some damn axes? ^^
Last Edit: Feb 29, 2012, 09:14 am by Lilly

Offline nkv1

I think a general discussion is better place for this topic

Mob KS:
1. Why u do that alone eludes my thinking.
Faster to kill 30 mobs in 30 sec than you go solo one by one u can do up to 5 or 6 solo.
from 30 kills u get 1/2 thats like 15 kill in 30 sec, and soloing u get 5
15>5
If you like to play alone MMO are not games for you.
Go with a wiz from ur faction.
2. Some1 is constanly PK-ing you. Who would not pk a white name of low level, change to blue name.
3. The wizard in picture seems to have level 110 weapon like -10 levels.
4. Wizards skill damage range from 10-20k, BM punch goes like 5-8k at the beginning, you cant compete with that. Kill goes to the one who does greatest damage. If u insist on soloing change location. You do not have to kill only avalanche nomads for quest, there are others mobs there as well.
5. I have only pity for his way of doing things solo in this instance expecially with no friends, faction to help him having to go ksing and pking people around to ease the quest.
6. I will cite a friend of mine: "if you are not a fist BM, you are better being a Barbarian here". And its true so please do not take embarrassing pictures with axes and other things except claws and fists. This is of coarse just a suggestion and advice.
7. I have no forgives for his name calling, but he must have felt so powerless when you called your faction to help you out, while he was is alone and obviously does not know the game yet, still he had no right to say something like that.
Do not take name calling personally in any game.
There are a few solutions:
change to faction chat,
blacklist players who are name calling you,

As the end word Mobs are not any players property, especially complaining about avalanche nomad which are so many around that you can hardly breathe.

Let me quote the words of my friend MageTank: "Dont involve yourself in anything, without getting the facts first."

I was there, on HolyTiger, when this went down. The mage was 130+, attacking people with 110 gear. He camped the buff npc, which, needs to get its chi function removed, as people seem to enjoy camping it for endless chi. The mage "BOSS" was spamming fury on any low level that went by. Notice how boss had a dark red name... Surely he was hitting targets that did not fight back. If you would take the time to look at the SS's, you can see that the warrior cant go blue. He went white for some reason, which nobody seems to know. As far as making fun of him for using axes, ill just call you a jackass. I assume you have never played a warrior, so ill explain this slowly so your limited intelligence can comprehend it. Axes, for warriors, has the most AoE (This is known as area of effect.) skills. This allows the user to engage multiple monsters at the same time. Meaning, he can attack multiple monsters with fewer skills, and is far more effective than clawing the mobs 1 by 1. Axes are the primary weapon used in PVE grinding at lower levels, as the instance favors mass monsters.

Its not hard to read people, atleast try x.x

MageTank
What ever you say SQ reward is greater than going alone.
And thank you i did not know that axes are used for AOE, thats really what my friend said. And again yes you are right this is my first time analyzing BM class just sharing what i know.
So I heard u made a heavy armor wizard.
Let me be nice now so we can talk like people.
That very odd and unique way of doing things.
3. in my life i heard about it.
How are u at killing melees and casters,
I guess it goes opposite than pure build better at killing melees than casters?
Last Edit: Feb 29, 2012, 02:11 am by nkv1

Offline nkv1

Complete opposite of do or die strategy, most wizards use.
One thing i love about casters skill they never miss.

Offline Rhelanna

One thing about Valley of the Scarred is that most everyone steal mobs someone else is pulling. And the higher levels enjoy going there to pk the lower levels. Sometimes it's because of the faction the person's in. And sometimes it's for the pure enjoyment. For some, it's all about the pvp rankings. ::) Only way to keep the jackasses from pking you is to keep your name blue at all times while leveling.

Offline Blacklace

• Support cannibalism = Bite Me!
nkv1 do not feel sorry for BOSS if you paid attention you would realise that BOSS is well known for this type of behaviour, he intentionally sets out to hound people killing them over and over.  However when it comes to people getting help, or someone giving him a dose of his own medicine he creates merry hell on world chat constantly cursing, insulting and threatening people. 

Not only does he behave this way on world chat but he constantly bombards people in whisper with abuse, it's about time something was done about his behaviour as he's constantly bringing the ingame environment down for nothing more than his own amusement and drama.

Sure the poster could go white named but it just means BOSS will move onto someone else, I wish more people would take the time to report him and maybe get the immature child removed.  Frankly your reply does nothing to help the situation and your put me down tone just puts you in the same class as BOSS

"I'm right behind teenagers who are tired of being harassed by their dumb parents! Take a stand now! Move out of home, find work and pay your own way - while you're still clever enough and know everything."

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Thank you for posting screen shots with your Post. I will talk to agatio about this. This subject was just talked about the other day. People need to stop griefing other players.. I do not think higher lvs should be in this area.

Boss as I recall you had this happen to you and you didn't like it very much, but now that your a bit higher level it's ok for you to turn around and do it to others ?

Only speaking for myself but I will not tolerate griefers.. If I see it happen I will take action. (this is not a threat). People need to start respecting each other a bit more and enjoy the game.

Offline HCG_Wrath

• If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

*Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.*

Offline Faeryl

I agree with Wrath…Players please, do take the time to read that forum link, but I will add this as well.

Quite honestly I don’t care anymore to walk on egg shells in this game. People wake up and smell the coffee, this server is becoming a sick, perverted morally corrupt place to play.  This server is rampant with grief play and cyber bullying, and MORE people than NOT just don’t give a flying crap.  Even though cyber bullying and griefing cannot physically hurt you, it can still leave you feeling mentally vulnerable and very upset. You can also feel scared, angry, and lonely, as well as stressed and feel there is no way out. I think this is a wake up call to put a STOP to this type of behavior that is becoming way to common on this server. Also, don’t even use the card *If you don’t it like then leave*, because you are no better than the smart elic who grief’s and bullies to get his/her jollies off. STOP alloying the detachment afforded by cyberspace and allowing the bullies/griefer’s a convenient way to harass.
Last Edit: Feb 29, 2012, 03:00 pm by Faeryl
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.

Offline Rhelanna

+1 to Faeryl

Cyber bullying is a form of emotional abuse. Emotional abuse is worse then physical abuse. Bruises can heal, but  the emotional abuse takes a long time to heal, if at all.

Offline Faeryl

+1 to Faeryl

Cyber bullying is a form of emotional abuse. Emotional abuse is worse then physical abuse. Bruises can heal, but  the emotional abuse takes a long time to heal, if at all.

Agreed

Emotional abuse is the same as what termites do to wood. They slowly eat the life away, and over time you have a pile of dust setting before you. It then becomes to late for a full repair. This is something my therapist told me while I was recovering from 20yrs of emotional/verbal abuse in my prior marriage. To be honest I still have not completely repaired the damage that was done. This is why, I guess you can say.... The reason I am so against bullies/griefers no matter what form they come in or what form they use to abuse a person with, as I know first hand how it can destoy a persons self worth.
Last Edit: Mar 02, 2012, 12:32 pm by Faeryl
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.