Raid 03.12.15 or Russians have wrong Priests

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Good video, good music.
Russia vs factors (Artifex) ~ Russia wins :O

Offline Hayko

• Characters: Chachii
didn't watch all. well it wasn't needed to prove my point. i loved at 5:32 u guys literally in middle of tyrants ignoring them as target and tyrants did the same about u. just make it official at least we know you're gonna backstab us every single pk. russians became tyrants b****  riding their d*** so hard  :) :)

Offline FlatroGo

• Characters: FlatroGo
  • Faction: Conflate
didn't watch all. well it wasn't needed to prove my point. i loved at 5:32 u guys literally in middle of tyrants ignoring them as target and tyrants did the same about u. just make it official at least we know you're gonna backstab us every single pk. russians became tyrants b****  riding their d*** so hard  :) :)
We dont have to much online people like you to be againt all

Offline Hayko

• Characters: Chachii
We dont have to much online people like you to be againt all

so u admit that u were just targeting arti right? i knew it!! but warning do the same and they just go straight and hit every target that appears thats the difference. 

Offline FlatroGo

• Characters: FlatroGo
  • Faction: Conflate

so u admit that u were just targeting arti right? i knew it!! but warning do the same and they just go straight and hit every target that appears thats the difference.
my job is small, i healing and saving my party and clan, about the unions and other let the master thinks
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2015, 12:55 pm by FlatroGo