Epic Perfect World

Online Awards

Goldengate

I think it would be nice if we got awards for staying online in the game. Like ST, ET awards for staying online long periods of time. This idea would motivate people to play more...  O:-)

Offline November

no this encourages people to make 20+ alts and afk all day like on storm 

Goldengate

no this encourages people to make 20+ alts and afk all day like on storm
ST and ET are non-tradeable. Using multi clients to earn more awards can be made bannable. 

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I thought this would be a thread about you giving fake awards for people that are online on the forums.

I was disappointed.

Things are already easy to get on here, there's no need for any incentives to afk. Need more incentives for pk and activity on the server.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Didn't you quit?  :police:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
So your quitting thread was another troll? I actually fell for it. lol
-1 on the suggestion
Edit: wait i just fell for another... lol bad is me xD 6 am QQ
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2015, 04:24 am by Neve

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
-1 to all the things.

Offline Pylarc

• Characters: Static_Shock
  • Faction: HellFire

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Bad idea,sorry -1

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
ST and ET are non-tradeable. Using multi clients to earn more awards can be made bannable.
Things you make from ST and ET are non-tradeable too?
How would I check if any out of hundreds of players is multi-clienting just to get the reward? Would if be possible in any way?

Offline November

Things you make from ST and ET are non-tradeable too?
How would I check if any out of hundreds of players is multi-clienting just to get the reward? Would if be possible in any way?
Storm had this, basicly you use the attendance thing to give an item that can be used in event forges for nontradeable version of an item from there, like flyers or something, St however ppl wil just trade rings to the toon who has St on it and engrave, since thats what more st is used for. but doing this you basicly make Et's worthless for buying stuff from the forges and ruining the market.

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
cant tell the difference between afk player and random person who wanted to set up a catshop lol

Goldengate

Didn't you quit?  :police:

So your quitting thread was another troll? I actually fell for it. lol
-1 on the suggestion
Edit: wait i just fell for another... lol bad is me xD 6 am QQ

I did quit though. I left my faction and I don't farm anymore. I don't even play the game that much anymore... No trolls. The thread is legitimate :-X