Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nice vid, was fun PK :3

Offline ★Iffy★

• Simmer down & pucker up
  • Characters: ★Iffy★
  • Faction: ★ 420 ★
:normal-2: I'll I see in map and remember is whole squad chasing kermo.
ran to Africa and back in under 2 seconds.
Was fun.
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2015, 09:14 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
just cuz u post videos 1st doesnt mean u won pk ROFL
easy pk didnt even need to come 

infernchidhu

Well , artifex won this pk. Stop pretending you did , like most of pks. I remenber the last pks i had vs u guys , all you did was wipe us 1-2 times (  10 minutes ) or get sandwiched by 2 guilds and sig sz saying you won, stupid logic. In this pk both guilds had different guilds on us. We had warning on us so did you , but the times we faced u alone , there was no chance for you. Either the times other guilds was on us lul. What ever . Good video and nice music Kermo , was fun pk.
We won pk, stop pretending like you are something, like all pk, all we did was wipe you several times and wait for artifex RG for 30 mins but not there and sig sz LMFAO, stupid logic, we had warning on us 4/5 pk, the random occasion they target u in pk, you start crying, today was  GvG, we won, every other GvG we had even numbers we won
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2015, 09:15 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
just cuz u post videos 1st doesnt mean u won pk ROFL
easy pk didnt even need to come
Wait until you see today's video, brother. :police:

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
We won pk, stop pretending like you are something, like all pk, all we did was wipe you several times and wait for artifex RG for 30 mins but not there and sig sz LMFAO, stupid logic, we had warning on us 4/5 pk, the random occasion they target u in pk, you start crying, today was  GvG, we won, every other GvG we had even numbers we won

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL
on topic : Nice video , Enemy think if warning randomly atacked em 2-3 times they had enemy on them LOL
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2015, 09:16 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
ur done
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2015, 09:16 am by ☠EvilTouch☠