Epic Perfect World

Permanent Sharpen!!

Offline Areashi

• Banned
for what reason would you want to enforce something some people may possibly not want? 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Nah lmao
Most people play with simple models anyway so no one will notice your ugly ini 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Nah lmao

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
are stop being addicted to sharpen LOOOL
-1 like other people say, some dont like it  :(
Nice sig dude

OT: -1

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Nah lmao
O yes yes +1

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

icyyuki

It was just a simple suggestion no need to get so emotion :)

Offline Monti

• Old Player
+1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Goldengate

Think of other people... No one has the latest model, most expensive computer like you. What would happen if their computer crashed because of graphic lag? Sharpen causes a lot of graphic lag. Once it becomes a permanent option and incase your client get crashed, you won't be able to enter the game because sharpen settings won't be able to reverted back. People will then have to spend their precious bandwidth to re-download the game. Some people out there have 2 mbps of internet, imagine the rest...

Lower class will have to pay the price...
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2015, 01:13 am by Goldenwishes™

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
go to element folder->userdata->find systemsettings.ini->right click->uncheck the "read only" attribute->go ingame and tick sharpen
Thas it now you dont have to tick it evertime you log

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
-1 sorry, but I agree with others about forcing the majority have to uncheck the feature. Its pretty easy to turn on as it is, doesn't take more than a few seconds or you could do what Charlize suggested and make the changes for your client specifically.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Think of other people... No one has the latest model, most expensive computer like you. What would happen if their computer crashed because of graphic lag? Sharpen causes a lot of graphic lag. Once it becomes a permanent option and incase your client get crashed, you won't be able to enter the game because sharpen settings won't be able to reverted back. People will then have to spend their precious bandwidth to re-download them game. Some people out there have 2 mbps of internet, imagine the rest...

Lower class will have to pay the price...

This......

As first oft all, she means that you can not always change the setting if you need to be client restart......and client setting or Shadow settings have nothing to do with the bandwidth.

Last Edit: Dec 03, 2015, 06:58 pm by Viversum

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
what does sharpen do? well, I'll +1 this cos of Puuuu-chan.
The border edges on each polygon are more 'crisp' or jagged. The more you have, the more jagged it's going to be. Think of it like AA(Anti-alias). This is ok for some monitors and GPUs, but others, sharpen isn't necessary and can actually make everything look horrible.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline ★Iffy★

• Simmer down & pucker up
  • Characters: ★Iffy★
  • Faction: ★ 420 ★

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
-1 Just because of another people.