Epic Perfect World

Fixing the 'Script Lag'

heiro

So many people have the issue of 'lag' or a massive 'fps drop' when a certain person scripts. I don't know any way to fix this from the side of the person who's experiencing this except the 'simple faces/models' option.

But,  this is something for the 'scripters'! If you use certain hair styles, you will not cause the bursts of lag and fps drops. I'm not too sure about male hair styles yet (not tested), but as for females hair styles, I've noticed that 2 hair styles cause ZERO lag and the process is smooth for the person using it and the other players around you. I've only found 2 on females now but if others have any other knows hair styles to stop this from happening, feel free to post them.

1 - Leopard Wave

2 - Thunder Ponytail

UPDATED
found a male hair fash that removes all lag too:

Earthguard Male Hair 6
Last Edit: Jan 21, 2016, 01:48 pm by Dj Khaled

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Reserved for quote
Recent video.

Offline ℳɪᴋᴀ

• ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ?
  • ғᴀʏᴇ ♥
  • Characters: sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ
  • Faction: ✦ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs✧/ ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ

Characters: Instagram Filter Queen

I have no words for you :-\

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴜᴜᴜ/ʟᴜʟɪ
♥ ᴍɪᴋɪ ♥ ᴘᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴘ ♥ ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs ɢ.ᴏ.ᴀ.ᴛ
ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀʙsᴏᴜʟ.

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Recent video.

Offline ฬєт

• fuked your dad
  • Love my 5 boyfriends
  • Faction: Notorious

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
He's not bullshitting either. Fixes any existing Macro or Script lag.

This one works for males:
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
The fact that you spent the time to actually go through all the hairstyles and test this is really disturbing noel  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
chinese writing snapback and shaggy hair work well for male
Last Edit: Dec 02, 2015, 05:18 am by Halt

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
Sorry, I like Side Ponytail only.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
The fact that you spent the time to actually go through all the hairstyles and test this is really disturbing noel  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
this !

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
So many people have the issue of 'lag' or a massive 'fps drop' when a certain person scripts. I don't know any way to fix this from the side of the person who's experiencing this except the 'simple faces/models' option.

But,  this is something for the 'scripters'! If you use certain hair styles, you will not cause the bursts of lag and fps drops. I'm not too sure about male hair styles yet (not tested), but as for females hair styles, I've noticed that 2 hair styles cause ZERO lag and the process is smooth for the person using it and the other players around you. I've only found 2 on females now but if others have any other knows hair styles to stop this from happening, feel free to post them.

1 - Leopard Wave

2 - Thunder Ponytail

Hi 
Bye

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Hi
Bye
ur not good

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

heiro

I didn't go through all cuz cba and these 2 looked alright so ye I stopped, as for people who use other stuff I can't physically stop you from using it but maybe gm can fix the other hair styles so it doesn't cause this lag 

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Scripting dondt can stoped from Agatio....... Hockey Scritpt´s working over Windows not,
over EPW Client or Server.......