* Scythe weapon skins added for coins
Scythe  :tiger-16: :tiger-42:
Thank you GM for this patch  :tiger-1:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
This shit right here man, how you gonna nerf wizards, a class that can no longer use def cape, now dragon top is useless, nerf phy rings and you gonna hit the trifecta, and then buff venos and mystics, 2 classes that can now use there r8 top get more rpd% but get the full attack lvls as well.
Barb and bm buff and fine, should add def lvl for bms cause Anychallange aka David crying for it.
you are a kiting class, nobody makes u sit and tank hits, if you suck at mg just go quit lmao, idk why are you complaining when in full dph I hit a mg for 2k if in def gear and 6k if in attack, how is that normal , new generation of players thinking mg is a sit afk and tank hits class lmao hilarious 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Thank you for the patch..
I do have to say I'm a little pissed that I paid donation points to extend my inventory and now everyone can get it for free. I dont think things like that should happen.
Why would you be pissed? You used 5 points to have 160 slot inventory, while other players can get 96 slots for free, that seems fair, doesn't it?

newlove

ty for patch sir , but male fashions aint that good but waiting for better  :police:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Buff ea boss and restrict def items for ea since it's not hard to survive in mass with ea

goldengate2

I like it  :normal-47:

But this:
* Soul of Silence and Vengeance cooldown lowered to 8 minutes

As I remember there was requests for extending it, not making shorter. Why other classes acn have theri buffs for 30min-1h and psychic need to rebuff all the time and the ebst is when it just finishing + then gettin ****  :normal-9:
You know eight minutes is equal to 480 seconds right? That's a lot of time... O.o

Four minutes would have been better...

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
any buff for ea? wtf dude, most squishy class in game dont get boost and u get phy camping classed 1% extra? wtf
q.q  pls boss 

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline BriEsT

• Don
ty for patch sir , but male fashions aint that good but waiting for better  :police:
Male fashion sucks overall .

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
waitng for that day to see 20/30 dagg skin in 1 patch
ty for patch anyway

heiro

Where is archer boost lmfao? At least add 3k accuracy/ some magic defense.
+1, the accuracy on the blessing ain't Shit 

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
People will just make 6%rpd top and get a boost instead of a nerf
Man I think gn made eror lel  :-\

heiro

Agatio dude, give ea 4% rmd per piece too go 

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 10:14 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

Offline Leon

• Noob#1
  • Characters: Niohan, Lapislazuli and 18+
  • Faction: AquaFlame
Nice patch ty GM