Epic Perfect World

Patch v134

Offline Mystic_heal

• '.'...><...',' !...^,^....^<^!<3
  • Characters: Mystic_heal
  • Faction: Outcasts
Hello !! and thanks a lot for the update ^,^,...but ..'.' btw, just to know,...will u fix the r8 RPDT status also known as Physical Defense + 1-10%...because it doesnt add RPDT points...( Phy. Save: )....it adds phy def points only :x. 

Also x.x..it would sound weirdo but...i rather preffer :x the dragon top as it was before , than having one extra RPDT point while being on full offencive mode ( r8 set )... :< since ppl used to switch from r8 top to dragon top to gain extra def and improve their healing skills, for the fact it also add 50 magic points. :< so its a kinda a mess for clerics and mystics healing in mass pk, the rest i found good but >< ...it reduced our def :< , while only wizards needed to  get fixed.

But ...+1 for psys with 20 rpdt def, and -1 for dragon top losing rpdt.... xd im sure phy classes will rage cuz they want to insta kill any mage , but im sorry :x phy classes, u guys are aps, can spam stun ...spam spark...can purge x.x..some have stealth skill, have tidal ... :< can use def gears as well ...dph with gof , ....aps with gof...have a lot of crit rate, ><  never miss a single attack , i wonder how ....assassins players cry over all that, but yas '.'..wizards were really op since they do all this spaming stun :x debuff , tank heal, and >< hit like a truck even with def '.'..gears...but still x.x..isnt any assassin able of doing the same?....yet...+1 for the wizards fix...but again :< -1 for the dragon top...it affected innocent classes like veno mystic and specially clerics.

Angelica

Hello !! and thanks a lot for the update ^,^,...but ..'.' btw, just to know,...will u fix the r8 RPDT status also known as Physical Defense + 1-10%...because it doesnt add RPDT points...( Phy. Save: )....it adds phy def points only :x.

Also x.x..it would sound weirdo but...i rather preffer :x the dragon top as it was before , than having one extra RPDT point while being on full offencive mode ( r8 set )... :< since ppl used to switch from r8 top to dragon top to gain extra def and improve their healing skills, for the fact it also add 50 magic points. :< so its a kinda a mess for clerics and mystics healing in mass pk, the rest i found good but >< ...it reduced our def :< , while only wizards needed to  get fixed.

But ...+1 for psys with 20 rpdt def, and -1 for dragon top losing rpdt.... xd im sure phy classes will rage cuz they want to insta kill any mage , but im sorry :x phy classes, u guys are aps, can spam stun ...spam spark...can purge x.x..some have stealth skill, have tidal ... :< can use def gears as well ...dph with gof , ....aps with gof...have a lot of crit rate, ><  never miss a single attack , i wonder how ....assassins players cry over all that, but yas '.'..wizards were really op since they do all this spaming stun :x debuff , tank heal, and >< hit like a truck even with def '.'..gears...but still x.x..isnt any assassin able of doing the same?....yet...+1 for the wizards fix...but again :< -1 for the dragon top...it affected innocent classes like veno mystic and specially clerics.
thanks for your input idol

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro

i love you 
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege

it affected innocent classes like veno mystic and specially clerics.
Mother of god. 

Offline MrWiggleton

Thank you so much Aga and rest of the GM's for the new update :D But when are the new classes coming out :(

Offline Mystic_heal

• '.'...><...',' !...^,^....^<^!<3
  • Characters: Mystic_heal
  • Faction: Outcasts
Mother of god.
haha xd I think snow should of have read with a bit more attention and notice that i rather preffer some things as they were before than as they are now , and also ....notice that having 1 extra RPDT while being offencive is nothing comparing to lose 4 RPDT points while trying to tank something ( and losing 25 attack lvl ) ',', so i say again :< i super preffer losing this extra RPDT point on full r8 set ....and having THE DRAGON TOP >< unchanged, cuz it affected on healers like cleric....and :< mystic healers, in mass pvp.

Goldengate

haha xd I think snow should of have read with a bit more attention and notice that i rather preffer some things as they were before than as they are now , and also ....notice that having 1 extra RPDT while being offencive is nothing comparing to lose 4 RPDT points while trying to tank something ( and losing 25 attack lvl ) ',', so i say again :< i super preffer losing this extra RPDT point on full r8 set ....and having THE DRAGON TOP >< unchanged, cuz it affected on healers like cleric....and :< mystic healers, in mass pvp.
Agatio is encouraging us to get 6% RPD tops... >.<

andreja.fen

Offline Kia

Agatio is encouraging us to get 6% RPD tops... >.<
Gaining 1% RPDT does not make up for losing -6% CT, 40 Magic, 20 Vit and 360 HP on a healing class.

TelleQuelle

Добра всем!

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
WTB Xmas Patch. :tiger-37:

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Other balance update:
* Dragon Heavy Helmet: 500 evasion replaced with 300 accuracy (you can recraft it in Armors forge, tab Special)
AGA, I LOVE YOU~!
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Goldengate

Gaining 1% RPDT does not make up for losing -6% CT, 40 Magic, 20 Vit and 360 HP on a healing class.
Mystic is a healing class too >.<

Offline ℳɪᴋᴀ

• ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ?
  • ғᴀʏᴇ ♥
  • Characters: sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ
  • Faction: ✦ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs✧/ ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴜᴜᴜ/ʟᴜʟɪ
♥ ᴍɪᴋɪ ♥ ᴘᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴘ ♥ ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs ɢ.ᴏ.ᴀ.ᴛ
ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀʙsᴏᴜʟ.