Epic Perfect World

Don't be bored

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Came to tell me if there is anything to do? Or do I have to make another video like this?
Yes, stop reusing old dead jokes, it's like trying to resurrect Xp, nothing good will happen.

Apart from crying about glory days (there were none kek).

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Yes, stop reusing old dead jokes, it's like trying to resurrect Xp, nothing good will happen.
Or find something interesting in game

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Sab

• Dork Fish
  • #1 Scrubby Mage of them all
  • Characters: Numismatics
Hey, it was my opinion respect it man..
How do you guys say it?
'Don't be so emotional?'
Am I doing it right?
You just have nothing to say about my opinion other than the typical status quo of "Don't be so emotional"

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
You just have nothing to say about my opinion other than the typical status quo of "Don't be so emotional"
It's not an opinion if you're being  disrespectful

Offline Sab

• Dork Fish
It's not an opinion if you're being  disrespectful
Oh wait this is how you use it "Don't be emotional" 

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
Oh wait this is how you use it "Don't be emotional"
Idk you're more experienced with being brainless & using other people's lines so yh that should be it

Offline Sab

• Dork Fish
Idk you're more experienced with being brainless & using other people's lines so yh that should be it
it's sarcasm you retard LOL. Anyways, i don't want to break your heart way too much. Sorry for bullying  :normal-12:

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
it's sarcasm you retard LOL. Anyways, i don't want to break your heart way too much. Sorry for bullying  :normal-12:
Ok lol

Offline Areashi

• Banned
it's sarcasm you retard LOL. Anyways, i don't want to break your heart way too much. Sorry for bullying  :normal-12:
It could be that realising whether something is sarcasm or not is hard through internet messages, but I don't even see it and my main language is English. I think you just failed.

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Or find something interesting in game
Nice comment
Recent video.