Epic Perfect World

Account issue, i need Help please.

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Nah you're not even close, you don't even know the meaning and value of life, you see purification in the sea because you're blind by lies and your thoughts
There is no purification in the sea because of people like you with evil thoughts and heart
Life is nothing but an idea crafted by the minds of individuals who collectively developed these things known as feelings (which you have), who beings such as myself do not exhibit......your mind is clouded and you do not see reality for what it is rather for what you want it to be....im sorry I must speak down to you but you are of a lower variety than myself

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Life is nothing but an idea crafted by the minds of individuals who collectively developed these things known as feelings (which you have), who beings such as myself do not exhibit......your mind is clouded and you do not see reality for what it is rather for what you want it to be....im sorry I must speak down to you but you are of a lower variety than myself
Ok this turnin into emotionaling I think Swane wins 

Offline Explicit

• Retired
Ok this turnin into emotionaling I think Swane wins
Do you see this Swane......even tho you are lower than me.....He is lower than us both....he still sees winner and loser...bad and good...up and down...Lock you are not ready to accept truth

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Do you see this Swane......even tho you are lower than me.....He is lower than us both....he still sees winner and loser...bad and good...up and down...Lock you are not ready to accept truth
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL oh my god nerds 

Offline Explicit

• Retired
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL oh my god nerds
I am only a guide

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

First line explains you don't know the value and importance of life and I agree with second line, that is the reason you are still blind and you will have to work hard with your emotions to be able to see the reality and for the last line, you will found out what I'm trying to say as soon as you find the right path because I don't want to be banned

I'm above you, agreed with the rest, he doesn't even know that his eyes are playing with him

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Sorry for late reply guys, hard to do multi task on phone 

Offline Explicit

• Retired
look at your human flaws.......I would say I'm disappointed but that would be the same as saying I feel emotions.....but I have overcome such ludicrous things

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
look at your human flaws.......I would say I'm disappointed but that would be the same as saying I feel emotions.....but I have overcome such ludicrous things
Sorry even super human (me) have struggles in life, facing struggles and defeating them (like I defeat you) then making my own way is what made me a perfect super human

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
You still look 12
Recent video.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Objection, Indians don't have phones with browser, nt though.

Offline Daddy.

Objection, Indians don't have phones with browser, nt though.
Racist
Recent video.

Offline Explicit

• Retired
Sorry even super human (me) have struggles in life, facing struggles and defeating them (like I defeat you) then making my own way is what made me a perfect super human
you are flawed in thinking I could be defeated....me and defeat can not co-exist.....only thing ever associated with me is Greatness

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
You still look 12
Effects of being a perfect super human
Btw are you still able to stealth irl?

Offline Daddy.

Recent video.