Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
I can see truth only and what I said is true, stop living with lies
Sorry but i am the truth,  check birth certificate, my last name is Reality, I quote a verse from my book "The Master"
"I know all for what it is and what it could be, you seem misguided, I show you the road soon enough"
                                                                                                                                                              -Idols 32:15

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Sorry but i am the truth,  check birth certificate, my last name is Reality, I quote a verse from my book "The Master"
"I know all for what it is and what it could be, you seem misguided, I show you the road soon enough"
                                                                                                                                                              -Idols 32:15
Slow thinker, still need improvement but it's fine for now

Offline Explicit

• Retired
Slow thinker, still need improvement but it's fine for now
Sorry man, have so many good passages hard to pick only 1

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Sorry man, have so many good passages hard to pick only 1
But the one you picked sux like you

Pause need brb

Offline Explicit

• Retired
But the one you picked sux like you

Pause need brb
you are still lost my child

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
you are still lost my child
Nah sorry I control and balance my emotion, I'm a perfect super human unlike you

Offline Explicit

• Retired
Nah sorry I control and balance my emotion, I'm a perfect super human unlike you
Believing in perfection shows your imperfection, for example even a being like me (almost perfect) has fatal flaw (attempting to show you the way)

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Believing in perfection shows your imperfection, for example even a being like me (almost perfect) has fatal flaw (attempting to show you the way)
I don't believe sorry, I'm the perfect example of perfect super human and you have to face lots of things and struggles before you even come closer to being a perfect human, keep trying and always follow the good side and you should be able to make your dreams become true

Offline Explicit

• Retired
I don't believe sorry, I'm the perfect example of perfect super human and you have to face lots of things and struggles before you even come closer to being a perfect human, keep trying and always follow the good side and you should be able to make your dreams become true
I transcend humanity already im sorry, you look at an ocean and see water, I look at an ocean and I see purification....are you starting to understand the difference between us? good and evil are only relative to standings.....the truth is much bigger 1 day you understand tho

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I transcend humanity already im sorry, you look at an ocean and see water, I look at an ocean and I see purification....are you starting to understand the difference between us? good and evil are only relative to standings.....the truth is much bigger 1 day you understand tho
Nah you're not even close, you don't even know the meaning and value of life, you see purification in the sea because you're blind by lies and your thoughts
There is no purification in the sea because of people like you with evil thoughts and heart

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Platon and Tales who is goin to win