Epic Perfect World

Ruthless PK VS AE, Aftermath and AOW(Friends Wiz)

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Expected more quality of you fren.. but doggy stays doggy.
Maybe cut out the bad parts instead of uploading those all together.
Maybe videos aren't for everyone.
Better luck next time, atleast good music. police
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Doggygaf

• Snowi My Bby <3
  • Characters: Doggygaf
  • Faction: Legendary
Excuse me mate who are you, You seem abit unknown around here, You said stuff about my video, i bet your pc cant even make videos :3

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
Expected more quality of you fren.. but doggy stays doggy.
Maybe cut out the bad parts instead of uploading those all together.
Maybe videos aren't for everyone.
Better luck next time, atleast good music. police
Hi
I was confused as to who you were, so yas I creepered on your forum posts a bit ???

Considering the only pk videos you've said "nice video" on are AngelDawn's, I think your taste of what makes a good pk video is a bit questionable  :-\

Offline Doggygaf

• Snowi My Bby <3

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Excuse me mate who are you, You seem abit unknown around here, You said stuff about my video, i bet your pc cant even make videos :3
No need to start like that, this isnt AE video thread where you need to fight for your cyber life, it was a advice, if that excists in your world.
but while we're at it..
This video is a dieing/raiding afks compilation mostly.
Your wars don't matter to anyone outside AE/Ruthless, but videos are made to display something better then that and bring fun to the player or forum user watching it.. basics?
You want to hear something like good video, so make a good video.
Then you get a compliment police

and about the nice video on AngelDawn,
I posted it for the same reason as you guys did here.
Nothing about "taste"

Off topic: My PC can't make videos indeed, people use 3rd party software for that.
3rd party programs that my PC can surely handle, but I don't have to record hate targetted videos.

Cya.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Doggygaf

• Snowi My Bby <3
Hate targeted ?, LOL k Mate, first of all its vs a few factions so i dont see hate in that, Second of all Who asked you to comment on my thread ?.
Bye bye mate :)

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
No need to start like that, this isnt AE video thread where you need to fight for your cyber life, it was a advice, if that excists in your world.
but while we're at it..
This video is a dieing/raiding afks compilation mostly.
Your wars don't matter to anyone outside AE/Ruthless, but videos are made to display something better then that and bring fun to the player or forum user watching it.. basics?
You want to hear something like good video, so make a good video.
Then you get a compliment police

and about the nice video on AngelDawn,
I posted it for the same reason as you guys did here.
Nothing about "taste"

Off topic: My PC can't make videos indeed, people use 3rd party software for that.
3rd party programs that my PC can surely handle, but I don't have to record hate targetted videos.

Cya.
LEL
What qualifies as a "hate targetted video"? This video, as well as many others posted on the forum, are put there to showcase individuals or factions. There is no trash talk against any of those that appear in this video, is there? I think you are confusing this thread with one of the other factions you have mentioned in your previous butt maddied posts.