Epic Perfect World

terefere

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
What alliance ? click on play video, you will see what alliance
Everyone who played the video ( other then you since you are blind ) can see he is killing Artifex.
most of them got kicked after they started leaving
2 left 7 got kicked.
i am not Atlantic, you cannot fool me with your semi facts Lebron, LMFAO
Ofc not ,she's 10 x smarter then you that's almost an insult to her.
i was in Artifex, i know how you work dude, don't pretend like you didn't fkin ass kiss the fk outta them to join, people never change, once an ass kisser always an ass kisser
Ofc you were , you were also the main ass kisser in the guild "dont RPK them cause then they hit us during PK ".
"Dont be retarded and PK now , let them get mad at Xpendables ". Let's not talk about ass kissing  when you are the guy who would not even want to RPK some guilds so they would "help us" lmao. Clown
Relax dude, i can roast you all day, this is easy
Not as easy as the one Maxime made on you, that you are traumatized till the end of your PW days.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
dude LOL i have no words for you after reading this crap, make sense next time
Actually he's right at that part.. believe me, i know one person who said that as a reason why joined in our guild. Should've stay quiet at that part lol
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Not as easy as the one Maxime made on you, that you are traumatized till the end of your PW days.
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

infernchidhu

Everyone who played the video ( other then you since you are blind ) can see he is killing Artifex.
why did you skip those artifex @ 1:01 to 1:03, 1:26 to 1:28, 1:34 to 1:35, 1:36 to 1:37, 1:47 to 1:51, 3:06 to 3:08, 3:23 to 3:25, 3:45 to 3:46, 4:24 to 4:26, 4:34 to 4:37, 4:41 to 4:42, 5:21 to 5:23, and 6:15 to 6:16, it looked like tyrants was the only guild in your video  :normal-1: :normal-3:
rofl everyone indeed
2 left 7 got kicked.
9/9 asslicked :))
Ofc not ,she's 10 x smarter then you that's almost an insult to her.
http://prntscr.com/97zlfm
Ofc you were , you were also the main ass kisser in the guild "dont RPK them cause then they hit us during PK ".
"Dont be retarded and PK now , let them get mad at Xpendables ". Let's not talk about ass kissing  when you are the guy who would not even want to RPK some guilds so they would "help us" lmao. Clown
Right, that is why i RPK multiple times a day and the only time you leave sz for 1 hour a day, again semi facts, i said don't fac sig on 1 squad and piss them off LMAO, i didnt say dont RPK, i have 3k kills every month, you have never made it to the first page, please get your flawed arguments out of here
The only things Maxime ever traumatized in his life is his forehead and Lena. Bezmore, xTala, ~Jim, traumatized you enough to never 1v1 again in your life...........dont bark please, too easy.

Keep the replies coming btw, i ll brb in like 20-30 mins and clear all your issues
Last Edit: Nov 30, 2015, 11:52 am by Soochi

latent

1:14
1:16
1:49
1:52
2:28
2:30
2:31
2:33
3:37
3:38
3:54
4:02
4:05
4:15
4:29

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
http://prntscr.com/97zlfm
She said the truth idk why everyone so obsessed with what she said 3 years ago ,just goes to prove how relevant she still is i guess.
i didnt say dont RPK
Nah you just said "dont kill this , dont kill that" in order for them to not be pissed at us and help in PK  ^_^
i have 3k kills every month, you have never made it to the first page, please get your flawed arguments out of here
When i PK'ed on several timezones i was always in first page, now i just don't care anymore , it's not very hard tho. Pretty sure i was constantly on top rank on multiple server we have played but memory only fails you when you need to make s*** up.
Maxime ever traumatized in his life is his forehead and Lena.
what..this doesn't even make any sense..
Bezmore, xTala, ~Jim, traumatized you enough to never 1v1 again in your life...........dont bark please, too easy.
I have 1vs1'ed multiple years even after it , and only Bezmor beat me from the ppl you said. You on the other hand,have lost to everyone i can think of , even on our alts lmao let's not go back to PWV days , when you were getting constantly massacred by people like me, matty , tobi and others. I think you have lost more on those days then anyone on EPW all years combined ^
Dont bark pls, you are too bad
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

infernchidhu

She said the truth idk why everyone so obsessed with what she said 3 years ago ,just goes to prove how relevant she still is i guess.
nice one 10/10 laughed, Atlantic is relevant rofl
Nah you just said "dont kill this , dont kill that" in order for them to not be pissed at us and help in PK  ^_^
I am sure ROFL, i literally farm kill harpist and he knows it
When i PK'ed on several timezones i was always in first page, now i just don't care anymore , it's not very hard tho. Pretty sure i was constantly on top rank on multiple server we have played but memory only fails you when you need to make s*** up.
Hey look its PedroSner the mage/ ea on the first page, said no one ever, you are a non factor, if it wasn't for your immense ability to ass kiss no one would even know you...
what..this doesn't even make any sense..
bad vocabulary / cerebrum disfunction
I have 1vs1'ed multiple years even after it , and only Bezmor beat me from the ppl you said. You on the other hand,have lost to everyone i can think of , even on our alts lmao let's not go back to PWV days , when you were getting constantly massacred by people like me, matty , tobi and others. I think you have lost more on those days then anyone on EPW all years combined ^
or
nice try sneaking a "me" there, you havn't even ticked my charm, let alone kill me, as for tobi, he beat me on vendetta, i beat him on epic, as for matty, venomancer opd blame agatio. There is a difference between losing a few fights and getting traumatized into not 1v1ing at all, you are a part of the latter category
Last Edit: Nov 30, 2015, 12:06 pm by Soochi

Insanity

all these emotions...all because of maxy and maxime killing these ex artifex players and they couldn't handle it..or do anything about it rofl so easy anger

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
She said the truth idk why everyone so obsessed with what she said 3 years ago ,just goes to prove how relevant she still is i guess.Nah you just said "dont kill this , dont kill that" in order for them to not be pissed at us and help in PK  ^_^When i PK'ed on several timezones i was always in first page, now i just don't care anymore , it's not very hard tho. Pretty sure i was constantly on top rank on multiple server we have played but memory only fails you when you need to make s*** up.what..this doesn't even make any sense..I have 1vs1'ed multiple years even after it , and only Bezmor beat me from the ppl you said. You on the other hand,have lost to everyone i can think of , even on our alts lmao let's not go back to PWV days , when you were getting constantly massacred by people like me, matty , tobi and others. I think you have lost more on those days then anyone on EPW all years combined ^
Dont bark pls, you are too bad
did u srsly but urself tobi and matty in one sentence?  lmao clown confirmed  :normal-2:
keep on going it's fun to see how u adapt to current situation lmao

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
did u srsly but urself tobi and matty in one sentence?  lmao clown confirmed  :normal-2:
keep on going it's fun to see how u adapt to current situation lmao
Matty is Evol. What's wrong about them on same sentence ? We used to be all in same guild before you even knew who tobi was.
You just looked like a complete clown

Offline Whxre

• #MoistMeDaddy
  • Characters: Genevinne | Ahia
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Matty is Evol. What's wrong about them on same sentence ? We used to be all in same guild before you even knew who tobi was.
You just looked like a complete clown
ik who matty is moron. it's just the difference in skill which is making urself look like clown. not only that u lack braincells but u also lack whole brain niga

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Damn dude Harpist does all the backstabbing and gets none of the heat.....I think this dude is genius

Insanity

Damn dude Harpist does all the backstabbing and gets none of the heat.....I think this dude is genius
i think you are a loser