Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs Tyrants

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
dude u must be mad at him for saying that u guys lost  , and he deleted it LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
Why he would get mad? :o Bunnies #1 sorry what you people saying  :normal-37:
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Good video , even outnumbered by 30 and  with russians on us we did good. Enemy WRs droping like flies with personal EPs kinda sad to see.

Artifex #1 on EPW atm , maybe we should do like some people who act like they win even when they get stomped days in a row  :normal-2:
I wasn't even here for this Pk and it was this ez... But hey man we believe u a guild outnumbers Arti in Pk xD Dw we believe u man crazy part is for a person that always have a personal ep+mystic and gettin dicked as badly as u r in this video it's ironic

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator

But hey trappe atleast ur not a sore loser men. Nice video  :)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I wasn't even here for this Pk and it was this ez... But hey man we believe u a guild outnumbers Arti in Pk xD Dw we believe u man crazy part is for a person that always have a personal ep+mystic and gettin dicked as badly as u r in this video it's ironic
My sq have 1 ep 1 mystic in 90% of pks. How are they personal EP/Mystic ? 
I know you are not very smart , i've witnessed it over the years , but that's just common sense.

As far as i recall , you do have a personal EP in almost all PKs , yet you get absolutely smashed by my squad every time i tab you. What's your point ? 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Why would i be mad at him for it LOL we did lose the PK. I never said we won, if you read my comment, unlike you guys when we lost we lost. We dont go SZ and say "omg easy pk " when we lose, like you did 4 times this week.
2 days ago when you lose you said it......why you gotta lie..yaull pathetic foreal. yry to act like an innocent person. take your loss bruh dont give excuse like 30 more people. ty for pk
Recent video.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
2 days ago when you lose you said it......why you gotta lie..yaull pathetic foreal. yry to act like an innocent person. take your loss bruh dont give excuse like 30 more people. ty for pk
Guess ill need to ask Brade to upload my video so we see that
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline blush

• Old Player
Nice video, was fun pk  ^-^

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Uncut or doesnt count

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
I know you are not very smart , i've witnessed it over the years , but that's just common sense.

As far as i recall , you do have a personal EP in almost all PKs , yet you get absolutely smashed by my squad every time i tab you. What's your point ?
Personal ep in cc squad with 3-4 wrs 1 wb 2 wfs damn let's talk about smarts.... Ur mystic heals u even if ur not being attacked aye common sense will tell u Wat again? Smashed..? U would target me and still wouldn't kill me till ur 4-5 try 

Offline Daddy.

w/e it is man foreal. you got pushed for like 2 hrs 2 days ago or did kermos video not prove that enough? do i need to like record kermos map so you see howmuch you dragged your ass in circles with warning licking your dusty ass...
Recent video.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Personal ep in cc squad with 3-4 wrs 1 wb 2 wfs damn let's talk about smarts.... Ur mystic heals u even if ur not being attacked aye common sense will tell u Wat again? Smashed..? U would target me and still wouldn't kill me till ur 4-5 try
My videos show clearly how fast you die, even with the heals.

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
I believe u man dw  :)) Jus like we got pushed all Pk 

Offline Daddy.

next video should be a video of the map. for you people that say warning isnt helping arti. ( they werent here today..they had tw)
Recent video.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God

Personal EP that gets about sogged 40 times in a pk now. :'(
Plus, I work on the rest of the pt as well but I guess that isn't supposed to matter, lol.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
Dying while getting heals is absolutely normal, it just means the AA is too heavy to get out-healed?