• sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
http://prntscr.com/9850m1 Delete fast
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
train n u'll get there someday my artifex friends but atm Tyrants #1 faction on EPW   ^-^

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
hi, John!

bad player but good video :* looked like fun PK. shame i didn't get to go blue name to watch it ):
love the music but i'm still disappointed. where is dog song?

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Good video, was fun PK.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Good video , even outnumbered by 30 and  with russians on us we did good. Enemy WRs droping like flies with personal EPs kinda sad to see.

Artifex #1 on EPW atm , maybe we should do like some people who act like they win even when they get stomped days in a row  :normal-2:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Klaus

• The Original
Good video , even outnumbered by 30 and  with russians on us we did good. Enemy WRs droping like flies with personal EPs kinda sad to see.

Artifex #1 on EPW atm , maybe we should do like some people who act like they win even when they get stomped days in a row  :normal-2:
dude u must be mad at him for saying that u guys lost  , and he deleted it LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
Looks interesting, too bad I wasn't online for this pk.  :tiger-3:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
dude u must be mad at him for saying that u guys lost  , and he deleted it LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
Why would i be mad at him for it LOL we did lose the PK. I never said we won, if you read my comment, unlike you guys when we lost we lost. We dont go SZ and say "omg easy pk " when we lose, like you did 4 times this week.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru

icyyuki

it was fun pk thx :police: