Epic Perfect World

Tyrants Victory report: Artifex lost with numbers

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
You`re not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, aren`t you?
Maybe u shouldn't b looking at the Christmas tree that long ur suffering from bad eye sight

Zirkon

U clearly got pushed throughout the video lol
and at the end suddenly u just fly up and take a sz sig
but nevertheless was fun pk
I dont think it comes down to how many wrs/eps each guild have in the pk it comes down to who warning targets the most ;)

Ingrafer

Me in PK 4 days ago

Me in PK today 

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
I dont think it comes down to how many wrs/eps each guild have in the pk it comes down to who warning targets the most ;)
Plz show me the video of u guys pushing us... Since u claimed u won and pushed us... I dnt c Arti posting a video yet and clearly if u guys won u would've so hey I'm waiting 

Zirkon

Plz show me the video of u guys pushing us... Since u claimed u won and pushed us... I dnt c Arti posting a video yet and clearly if u guys won u would've so hey I'm waiting
Soon man ; -)

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
Which is us lol and you still lost

Zirkon

Which is us lol and you still lost
yes butthead keeps holy pathing behind to behind where i don't see a single warning targeting him
infact i didnt see a single warning in his dmg log xD

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
Me in PK 4 days ago

Me in PK today

❤️

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
yes butthead keeps holy pathing behind to behind where i don't see a single warning targeting him
infact i didnt see a single warning in his dmg log xD
http://prntscr.com/97tr0y  http://prntscr.com/97tra3  http://prntscr.com/97tre7   Clearly warning is targettin Arti this whole Pk guys  ;D ;D

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Maybe u shouldn't b looking at the Christmas tree that long ur suffering from bad eye sight

oh man

I'm sorry but that was the worst comeback out of every single trashtalk post I've ever read on this forum LOL

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nice video Kermo. Where PINK UI? I dc'd too many times to count. Anyway. I liked the music. Replayed again just to listen to it in the background.

Insanity

im really bored of winning pk everyday for the past year..when i saw russian guild gear up i got hopes that maybe we get a good challenge pk but guess not all enemy sux makes this game boring

infernchidhu

dude you forgot the most important buff for you in mass pk....

Last Edit: Dec 02, 2015, 10:31 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
oh man

I'm sorry but that was the worst comeback out of every single trashtalk post I've ever read on this forum LOL
"You`re not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, aren`t you?". Yes clearly the worst comeback, just takes 5 secs to read man dw u will get it soon enuff. 

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
im really bored of winning pk everyday for the past year..when i saw russian guild gear up i got hopes that maybe we get a good challenge pk but guess not all enemy sux makes this game boring
U lost...