Epic Perfect World

a video

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Always less pk and more trashtalking each other. Common guys be like me. I go out in the middle of 100 china and I don't QQ  8)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
Tyraeternum? we should call our ally arti
.                                                                                                     

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
When im back from work i will upload video as requested from yesterdays pk when u lost teaming up with Tyrants 3-0. So yea i can give u video :)
I thought u already got over what i said months ago that u are underaged kid , which is actualy true cause u really are. Thought u are ok by now :police:

As for video i havent watched since i was there and it doesnt surprised me 2 noob factions teaming up together to fight vs us. nothing new. Tyrants thinking they can use russians vs arti pks, some of tyrants officers i dont want to point out fingers (tip hes even on this page) went to asslick them like they do will all factions . But its just a game dont forget :):)
Rofl these mad ukraine and tyrants forget yesterday PK 3-0 lost hehe can't wait for video :)
Last Edit: Nov 27, 2015, 05:02 pm by Clones

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
We had like 27 online that PK rofl (not everyone came to PK) and some aftermath. Video prove nothing but shows how shet you are trying kill 25 ppl with 40 rofl you are so bad even with number, nice allies also lmao

Offline solitary

• Characters: solitary
  • Faction: Tyrants
40 Tyrants LMFAO We had like 40 online and half of them was afk
We had like 27 online that PK rofl (not everyone came to PK) and some aftermath. Video prove nothing but shows how shet you are trying kill 25 ppl with 40 rofl you are so bad even with number, nice allies also lmao

SO WARNINGS WHAT ONLINE DID U HAVE?

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Aeternum when u gone realise you are not good , you is very bad players 

Offline solitary

• Characters: solitary
can u proof it in PvP?

Offline ram of sundown

• Old Player
  • Faction: Conflate
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
and it tells me people from Europe. Would play here all part of Russia, you would be praying that had they gone from the server. In a lesson

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
and it tells me people from Europe. Would play here all part of Russia, you would be praying that had they gone from the server. In a lesson

yeah dude thanks, russia is the sux +1

Offline ZinC

Loved the clown and pussy talk.  Russians OP!

Offline Klaus

• The Original
Good video , i enjoyed it.