Epic Perfect World

ArchEnemy vs Ruthless 26/11/2015

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
"speachless" .. lol. You guys are posting in the name of Captain because you don't have a name or a voice for yourself. Are you guys that damn retarded?

in the name? do i need someone's name to talk? win me 1v1 and prove who u are actually,untill then take a sit and calm ur ballz
How about we get back on topic and stop with the petty drama? You want to 1v1, take it back IG. 
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Disrupted

"speachless" .. lol. You guys are posting in the name of Captain because you don't have a name or a voice for yourself. Are you guys that damn retarded?

And honestly .. you think I care if people QQ about "my behavior" ? I really don't hun.
Dustinn i know what i posted and i meant it, you are a trash player (worse than me) no wonder you cant get into any good guilds. No wonder everyone was happy in Unknowns when you quit rofl, just quit again and realize 0 people like you

Offline AtiIIa

• Front line mercenary
  • Disbander of guilds
  • Characters: AtiIIa
  • Faction: Crown
Dustinn i know what i posted and i meant it, you are a trash player (worse than me) no wonder you cant get into any good guilds. No wonder everyone was happy in Unknowns when you quit rofl, just quit again and realize 0 people like you
Bro, calm down lol. I honestly could not give a rats ass what anyone thinks. If people don't like me, I really don't care. That's their problem. If they do, good for them. The fact that you're saying something like this is just hypocritical.

Disrupted

Bro, calm down lol. I honestly could not give a rats ass what anyone thinks. If people don't like me, I really don't care. That's their problem. If they do, good for them. The fact that you're saying something like this is just hypocritical.
How is it hypocritical? =) unlike you i have people on this game who like me and want me to still play rofl

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
Battle of the unknowns
All i got to say is, I've been a part of many factions, And yes AE is pretty damn good at what they do. But tbh if we both had the same numbers would you really win? i dont want to be negative, but you kinda struggle vs 1 squad of us, and im not saying we are really good or anything, but maybe abit more fair next time and we see who wins <3 TeroT is still a bae tho

Offline Supermean

And honestly .. you think I care if people QQ about "my behavior" ? I really don't hun.
Hey Homogenous, how about u stop being a wannabe english teacher on forum while after every pk the past few days u cant spell 2 words in english, damn your london sucks. Go back in your br cave and stfu once and for all, u guys just showed how desperate u are in that 2 min video that u need double number to kill us, sad story random. Btw u saying that we dont have own voice or name, but look at u, u are Tero's lap dog crying for hours here on forum, hope he feed u good, damn retard.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Relax kids, go argue elsewhere. Although.... this is very entertaining....
Last Edit: Nov 27, 2015, 03:09 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Areashi

• Banned
kek unknown vs unknown, bad player vs bad player on forums what has this game come to.