Epic Perfect World

Mentalista's Laboratory: Who do more criticals? Sage Crit Psy vs Demon Psy

Offline Aroused

Judging from all your calculations and try hard videos showing your field worker face in half of them , one might say you are somewhat good at your class, but there isn't a word in the English dictionary to describe how bad you are.  :normal-1:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Judging from all your calculations and try hard videos showing your field worker face in half of them , one might say you are somewhat good at your class, but there isn't a word in the English dictionary to describe how bad you are.  :normal-1:
Im better than you and your friends try hard scripters, my guild won pk all weekend and your guild was absorbed by artifex.
Cya dont get emotionated  :normal-14:

^^ demon psy 50% base crit :police:

This video is not based on hackers psys  :'(
Last Edit: Nov 27, 2015, 10:06 am by Easy Life

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Aroused

Im better than you and your friends try hard scripters, my guild won pk all weekend and your guild were absorbed by artifex.
Cya dont get emotional.

This video is not based on hackers psys  :'(
Sitting all day in the sun planting rice has made you both delusional and ugly, I can understand such hostile behaviour from the less fortunate, but your guild hasn't won anything other than the award for highest losing streak in the history of PW. No need to let your emotions get the best of you,  keep making pointless threads one day you will become 1/5th of what the lowest tier psy on server is. Oh, wait, that's you. The paradox  :o

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Sitting all day in the sun planting rice has made you both delusional and ugly, I can understand such hostile behaviour from the less fortunate, but your guild hasn't won anything other than the award for highest losing streak in the history of PW. No need to let your emotions get the best of you,  keep making pointless threads one day you will become 1/5th of what the lowest tier psy on server is. Oh, wait, that's you. The paradox  :o

You are nerd

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
If a sin is demon i soulburn him and he die.