Epic Perfect World

Mentalista's Laboratory: Who do more criticals? Sage Crit Psy vs Demon Psy

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hello sirs, this is the second video of Mentalista's Laboratory where i explore the mechanic of the game, today we gonna see which of those paths do more critical hits.

The sage critical psychic with 40% crit base or The demon psychic with 30% crit base+landslide spam.

LETES GO!

Sorry for fan noisy btw, couldnt fix it on windows even using mic.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline mhydhy

• Beginner
  • Characters: zorc
cool , but im EA so it useless for me  .. hahaha  ;D

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
cool , but im EA so it useless for me  .. hahaha  ;D
Its ok sir, i will make experiments on EA soon since i own one now.

for hardtokill

Last Edit: Nov 26, 2015, 08:24 pm by Easy Life

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
U could write some summary because no time to watch 30min vid :/
.                                                                                                     

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
U could write some summary because no time to watch 30min vid :/
The summary is my voice is cool and sage psy 43/100 crit and demon 30/100.  :-X

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
My sage psy is 25% :normal-9:

The summary is my voice is cool and sage psy 43/100 crit and demon 30/100.  :-X
and u didnt say anything about statistics xD i mean wrote now xD like total dmg dealed bla bla 
.                                                                                                     

Offline Viversum

• bye
Didn't watch the video, but I know where you are coming from. 
Just to throw some questions:
Why did the sage psy crit 43 times out of 100 tries when his base crit rate is only 40%? Was your experiment flawed, as it did not reflect what the base crit rate suggests?
Why did the demon psy have the same overall % of crit with his base crit rate (30%), even though he spammed demon landslide (30% chance +50% crit rate)? How many times did he spam landslide? And how many times did the crit rate buff actually procs? Do you think the sage psy's crit rate will still be higher given the crit buff from demon landslide procs? 

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran

Why did the sage psy crit 43 times out of 100 tries when his base crit rate is only 40%? Was your experiment flawed, as it did not reflect what the base crit rate 
Possibility mistake :P 3% misake is normal :P u think it will be always 43/100 tries? :P nope actually it can be even 100/100 or 0/0 technically. But not a lot chance for it xD
.                                                                                                     
Possibility mistake :P 3% misake is normal :P u think it will be always 43/100 tries? :P nope actually it can be even 100/100 or 0/0 technically. But not a lot chance for it xD
LOL...I was asking him. Why did you help him...

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

and u didnt say anything about statistics xD i mean wrote now xD like total dmg dealed bla bla
Well for statistics about total dmg u can take this video from crit+the video from mag atk and make the calc, ive done it already for myself, i wont post to dont bring polemic, but u can do to
I suggest take as base the psy from your guild Juliet with 120 atk lv base 40% crit.

Didn't watch the video, but I know where you are coming from.
Just to throw some questions:
Why did the sage psy crit 43 times out of 100 tries when his base crit rate is only 40%? Was your experiment flawed, as it did not reflect what the base crit rate suggests?
Why did the demon psy have the same overall % of crit with his base crit rate (30%), even though he spammed demon landslide (30% chance +50% crit rate)? How many times did he spam landslide? And how many times did the crit rate buff actually procs? Do you think the sage psy's crit rate will still be higher given the crit buff from demon landslide procs?

Idk since its luck based ive done with a hundred hits what is a lot to have a MOST POSSIBLE accurate amount of crits, but never will be 100%, so i suggest a fail mark of 20% for + or - ,  where this 20% fail mark is a lucky moment or unlucky moment the player have.

So 35~43~51 variation for sage crit psy and 24~30~36 for demon psy+landslide

Well, i didnt count for real how many times landslide procs, but u can see on the video that even with the landslide proc where u reach 80% crit, the demon psy failed crits.
The crit rate stay 30% cause i didnt reopened the C menu to update, but the buff appear below char pic when it proc.
And last question, im 100% sure the sage crit psy rate will be higher than the demon one, since ive tested it alot and always sage wins(btw its not about being sage ofc, its about gear).
Last Edit: Nov 27, 2015, 06:35 am by Easy Life

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
I have no words for this......omg

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?