Epic Perfect World

TONI RETIRED?!

heiro

? How am i a hypocrite ? when iv'e been saying the same thing since the Xp day ? as for you not getting special treatment, you say some extremely retarded stuff bro, no offense, Agatio needs to be your real life Uncle to save you from that stuff
Why are you trying to explain yourself to someone who uses the word hypocrite ONLY because he saw it in the dictionary and wants to look smart so uses it lmao

Angelica

send 1 gm to tyrants so they stop being emo  :rolleyes:
oops 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Blablbla tyrants emo only. The reasons for the bans were stupid but tonika tried to damage control them instead of just admitting that she overreacted. I don't think there would have been drama if she didn't act like a stubborn child. Good riddance 

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Blablbla tyrants emo only. The reasons for the bans were stupid but tonika tried to damage control them instead of just admitting that she overreacted. I don't think there would have been drama if she didn't act like a stubborn child. Good riddance
Oh, the irony.
Some of you are ***ing pathetic and childish, posting the comments that you are. Grow up and get used to the fact that things don't always go your way and you won't be babied. Most of you who have been "complaining" about how "unfair" things are are the biggest sources of drama and bullshit on this server. You act out on purpose and know you do it, then try to play innocent when everyone knows you aren't. Its ***ing sickening how you were raised with absolutely zero respect for anything other than your ego. Most of you are 19-22 and you act like a bunch of attention starved toddlers. 

:rolleyes:

Goodbye, Tonika. There's nothing else I can really type before "qq favoritism" happens.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I don't think there would be problems to start with if you guys didn't act like *** heads in World Chat all day. 
Last Edit: Nov 26, 2015, 06:10 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
I don't think there would be problems to start with if you guys didn't act like *** heads in World Chat all day.
+1 So many childish On wc

Kappa

?? there was a gm in artifex, WHERES MY FREE ITEMS

Offline NotLilac

• Jem
  • He's the Tear in my Heart
  • Characters: Lilac
  • Faction: Ducks
Can't you guys just let her go in peace?
You've already won.
Regardless of how you felt about her, she serviced this server for a long time 
and tried to give you what you want before you wore her down.
You could at least give her one tiny iota of respect in a farewell,
since you never gave her any before.
Or just stay silent.
:(

♥ Avatar by Sideris Secsiest | Siggy by Amazing Rumi ♥

✾ 🇱🇮🇱🇦🇨 | 🇦🇲🇪🇹🇭🇾🇸🇹 | 🇱🇦🇻🇪🇳🇩🇪🇷 | 🇮🇳🇩🇮🇬🇴 ✾

[Changed Account]

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
?? there was a gm in artifex, WHERES MY FREE ITEMS
never knew that there was a gm in tyrants as well
where free itens wtf :(
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
You've already won.
Or just stay silent.
+1 even though you know how this community is and they will continue to act like this 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
You've already won.
Or just stay silent.
Your words speak truth.... Very well said...
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
I didn't? Only called her out once and after I got banned I posted on helpdesk where I got 40% warning level for arguing against the mom joke ban. Even had to defend myself because they claimed I'm a sexist... You guys need to stop assuming shit when you don't know why the wc drama happened in the first place 

Well I feel like I gotta say something about this incident. Tonika was the best female GM so far I really feel bad now for making her leave even tho I didn't talk shit to her (or I just can't recall?) Not asslicking or anything but good luck to you in the future and just take the best wishes from people who actually liked you. Goodbye

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Tonika was / is one of the best GM's this server has ever had. She treated everyone with fairness and respect. Too bad some can't say they treated her same. This server has lost a GM who actually cared.
Stay happy Tonika, best of luck to you.