Epic Perfect World

TONI RETIRED?!

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Ya.

http://prntscr.com/977mlc I'm your master still david.
LOL killer of clan Anami
and Vermilion i was making comment about this http://prntscr.com/977til

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
It hurts to see that the gm that actually sacrificed the most to host events and to keep this server rolling gets punished like this. Idk... Some ppl should really feel ashamed and others should start applying some logic. Seems nowadays the good ones pay so the bad ones can keep playing. 
Sadly those people who got the power to change that  and whos support  would have been the  most important decided to take the wrong side.
@toni, i hope u know how important you have been for this server, tons of people can confirm that. Dont believe the few that yell the loudest ;). You have been a great person a lot of people have enjoyed playing with, im sure we will stay in contact! Server will miss you and realize what they left behind :(. Cancer community that needs action and drama to keep the server alive, u didnt deserve that. 

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Lssj would be best GM, but sadly..

pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

infernchidhu

lmao so hypocrite , so you're saying while you were in artifex you benefited from special treatment ? because if tthat's the case then where is mine cuz I can't see a thing being different
? How am i a hypocrite ? when iv'e been saying the same thing since the Xp day ? as for you not getting special treatment, you say some extremely retarded stuff bro, no offense, Agatio needs to be your real life Uncle to save you from that stuff

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
It hurts to see that the gm that actually sacrificed the most to host events and to keep this server rolling gets punished like this. Idk... Some ppl should really feel ashamed and others should start applying some logic. Seems nowadays the good ones pay so the bad ones can keep playing.
Sadly those people who got the power to change that  and whos support  would have been the  most important decided to take the wrong side.
@toni, i hope u know how important you have been for this server, tons of people can confirm that. Dont believe the few that yell the loudest ;). You have been a great person a lot of people have enjoyed playing with, im sure we will stay in contact! Server will miss you and realize what they left behind :(. Cancer community that needs action and drama to keep the server alive, u didnt deserve that.
Couldnt have said it any better.  :normal-23:

@Toni: I am sad to see go. :normal-12: Actually you were the only GM I used to talk to once in a while and I always enjoyed our convo's.
Thank you for your support and for the time you invested for us while hosting events, taking care of questions etc.  :normal-23:
Stay as you are, you are a lovely person. I wish you all the best. You'll be missed.  :normal-48:

♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Take care and god bless you Tonika and best of luck in life
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
send 1 gm to tyrants so they stop being emo  :rolleyes:

ow LOL

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
? How am i a hypocrite ? when iv'e been saying the same thing since the Xp day ? as for you not getting special treatment, you say some extremely retarded stuff bro, no offense, Agatio needs to be your real life Uncle to save you from that stuff
nah you haven't , only now when it helps your case, now you've changed sides and suddenly "omg artifexes favoritism " good joke lmao
i feel like i'm dead

heiro

You won't be missed.
deep lmao

Zirkon

send 1 gm to tyrants so they stop being emo  :rolleyes:
Lmao one wont be enuff for the emotions they have rising from losing pk daily

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Shut up post farmer
You suck

Zirkon

Shut up post farmer
You suck
its off topic nerd

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
its off topic nerd
:-[ Still post farmer

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
This is the first time you made me proud

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
dont wanna cause further drama but can someone explain what actually happened? :rolleyes: