Epic Perfect World

TONI RETIRED?!

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
You I see a lot has happened in such a short time lol
IMO Tonika has been a great GM and one of the few active ones , I haven't been active for the past few months to know what's changed or happened but I just want to add my 2cents before this gets locked

I've only witnessed GM favouritism 2 times playing this server towards xp members which resulted in an account ban 1 of those times
Retiring over people expressing themselves to me is a bit stupid instead it might just be something to take on board and do something about it a next time

Anyway you will be missed by many im sure

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
If this is because Tyrants complaints its unfair for a gm to get removed/ retire on her own because of cancer community and I think I speak for everyone with common sense that she should stay here for a longer time so bring back Tonika  >:(

This + good GM

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Damn.. sad day for Arti ppl? I mean that's what i read from comments. ;D
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Congrats, a small handful of trolls who can't control themselves (as you can see with the repeated banning/muting and still unrelenting in their creation of server drama) pushed a GM over the edge.

There goes the only active GM in the late afternoon/evening North America time. She took people's crap and was still nice as long as you respected her. And she's the only GM I see who regularly joked with people. Besides Night, there wasn't a more likable GM I've encountered.

A pretty sad day. I hope she gets replaced with a GM who doesn't take crap from trolls and just mutes/bans progressively as should be done. At the moment, it's clear they aren't learning their lesson.
You must be confused about how people are meant to take stuff over the internet, quite stupid that you have a twitch related avatar on your profile in that case.

kitty stew

the problem is that ppl only get muted for several hours (at least thats how i think). If you would mute them (ban them if they keep breaking rules again and again) for like a week or two weeks they WOULD stop.... just my 2 cents
I second this.

People who repeatedly get muted need to start losing their chat privileges for much much longer each time. Atm none of these handful of people take the GM's seriously, some even take it as a badge of pride to get muted because they aren't muted long.

And if they keep changing name to avoid mutes, they get an increasingly longer ban each time.

Atm I think Aga is allowing too much GM time to be invested in babysitting and dealing with internet sociopaths when GM's can be doing other things for the far more populous part of the server who aren't being retarded.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
If this is because Tyrants complaints its unfair for a gm to get removed/ retire on her own because of cancer community and I think I speak for everyone with common sense that she should stay here for a longer time so bring back Tonika  >:(
damn geo when did you become Tyrants #1 fan, every sections of forums you talking about us

Enjoy Retirement....I hope you make Hall of Fame
Last Edit: Nov 26, 2015, 01:58 pm by David

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
damn geo when did you become Tyrants #1 fan, every sections of forums you talking about us
and in every section you cry about Artifex being favorized lmao 
i feel like i'm dead

infernchidhu

I am assuming you are saying it isn't so xD ? I can assure you that some GMs treat u a lot different when you aren't in Artifex, i don't got no beef with nobody, i am just stating a fact, you can choose to accept it and move on or argue against it, its w/e, but it is definitely true

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Wish you all well Tonika if you read this :(

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
? think i care about favoritism haha you lose either way

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
send 1 gm to tyrants so they stop being emo  :rolleyes:

Offline Monti

• Old Player
:-\ hf where ever you go byee

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. i am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger!. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!~Walter White the Legend.
Recent video.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. i am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger!. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!~Walter White the Legend.
Shut up grandma
Go cook thanksgiving dinner