Epic Perfect World

Get special GMs

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
What a weeaboo this Index is.....
Don't you have to eat like 100kg turkey and 200kg potato salad today?

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Don't you have to eat like 100kg turkey and 200kg potato salad today?
America #1 ; )

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
damn calm down guys

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
damn calm down guys
Srry we don't need one stay calm

Offline blush

• Old Player
To start of, i think GMs shouldnt even be in ANY guild. That obviously causes drama. I know they want to play and all but they, first of all ARE GMs (protectors of the peace, information sources for ingame problems/question), and second - their job is not to make the people playing their server jealous, unhappy, pissed and so on. Obviously, being in guilds causes these problems. 1 solution - GMs should stick to their ''2v2 with GMs'' and other events and not mess into the guilds. That's my opinion tho.  :-\ :normal-44: :normal-41: No hate pls  :normal-30:
^ this  :rolleyes:

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
To start of, i think GMs shouldnt even be in ANY guild. That obviously causes drama. I know they want to play and all but they, first of all ARE GMs (protectors of the peace, information sources for ingame problems/question), and second - their job is not to make the people playing their server jealous, unhappy, pissed and so on. Obviously, being in guilds causes these problems. 1 solution - GMs should stick to their ''2v2 with GMs'' and other events and not mess into the guilds. That's my opinion tho.  :-\ :normal-44: :normal-41: No hate pls  :normal-30:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+69

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Tbh ppl like areashi Maxy and many like those guys will be good gms 

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Tbh ppl like areashi Maxy and many like those guys will be good gms
LOL
Sorry....i don't know what got into me...

Offline Kia

Instead of bashing on GMs, why don't you go take a look at your own actions first?
This problem wouldn't need any solving if people would know how to behave themselves.

Don't like to get muted/banned? Maybe you should take a step back.
Stop the personal insults/death wishes/whatever else there is and EPW will be a better place.
Guild rivalry is fine and trashtalk is a part of that but keep in mind that trashtalk still has limits.

Keep it at "making fun of the losing party for 10 minutes after pk"
without any hard feelings or insults thrown either way and everyone will be fine.
No mutes and bans needed.

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
Agatio playing other server guise WoW much WoW i am shocked

Dat pw ms ss

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
make me a gm ill solve everything

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
LOL
Sorry....i don't know what got into me...
idk what u believe is funny... when lets be honest how many females from staff already got fired and they dropped out of your staff ? it will sound rude af but you and alexis still here other females can't handle drama.... make all gms be male or a female that give 0 F... F.... about the internet. like i said in other post if ppl get emotional only about what this sv say in WC omg... pls call your net company and tell me can you pls shut me down the service i can't handle it. This game is super easy to handle trash talk wise(if u dont belive me go play a real F... game go play League-Tera-Arc-BnS)... And if the ppl that have the power don't use it when they need to to punish the ppl that break the rules well you are doing your job wrong.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
you and alexis still here other females can't handle drama....
Damn my secret got out....how you know i'm a female ? :-[ worked so hard to keep it hidden...

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
EvilTouch best gm guis but he is still noob

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Areashi = biggest troll on EPW, I can never tell when you're being serious.
:normal-2: