Epic Perfect World

Miscommunication?

They did, they were 99% better than all females on this server now. I've never had a word said to me by a male gm, except jokingly. Once more female GMs popped up, I've been banned/muted more than I ever was in a few years.
Shut up sexist, oh wait you're a girl
#FreeTeru

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Shut up sexist, oh wait you're a girl
waw rude
But man it's true. I'd rather have Coffee actually working as a GM again, than to have the female GMs right now. 

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

I'm just going to leave this open and not bother posting anymore since it doesn't involve me and there's not much point to me doing so.
Thank you to those who responded with some actual thought and respect, even if I don't agree with you.
I sent this thread to Aga so he can read it. :-\

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Okay, since it doesn't seem like this thread is going to get locked, I am going to take my time to post this.

Players and GMs are at odds all the time, on every single server. other server? Players hated the hgm. Storm? GMs in general were hated. Vendetta? Same shit. It's part of being a GM; you get hated on for doing your job, even if what you do is try to be fair in all situations. You guys say that it would take us walking a mile in your shoes to know what you're really going through -- I've been there. I was a GM for a year up until I resigned. I know the heat that GMs get, I know it can be difficult sometimes to be fair or keep a lid on your temper, but you guys were picked as GMs with that expectation. I have always taken the things that players say with a grain of salt when it comes to them making personal comments towards me or how I did as a GM. It wasn't for them to decide if I was being fair, it was for the server owner to decide if how I was handling things was fair. I won't say I was a great GM, or even a good one because I'm sure there are a lot of people who would disagree, but I rarely let my frustration show through and always tried to handle the immense amount of heat I got with a professional manner.

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yep, i had a civilized conversation with Suns, about how she kicks you and Habits from Support chat for no reason, obviously it turned out into some kind of petty argument with no end, its whatever honestly, just a matter of time.
The most emotional gm of the staff  :police:

kitty stew

? I was kicked from epw support chat for asking GM's why they banned someone in world chat for saying "I'm going to apply to be a GM" literally no insult and they got banned + I got a mute for saying it was bogus
Unsurprisingly you omitted the insult they posted before saying they're going to apply for GM. Even after the GM's said to give it a rest.

You notice it's far more often than not the same people who keep getting in trouble being stupid or melodramatic.

It's not hard to follow the rules. Some people make it seem like rocket science. Who are they wanting sympathy from? There's an overwhelming amount of players who can follow the rules.

The solution for a lot of people is simply stepping away from the computer. The more involved in games like this, the more you're going to get sucked into drama.

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
Relationship problems

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Don't be in such a hurry to condemn a person because he doesn't do what you do, or think as you think. There was a time where you didn't know what you know today. ~Malcolm x
Recent video.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

They did, they were 99% better than all females on this server now. I've never had a word said to me by a male gm, except jokingly. Once more female GMs popped up, I've been banned/muted more than I ever was in a few years.
You mean like WatchTower who would give stacks of EC to the girls from NH that videocalled with him? Pst.

Offline Monti

• Old Player
Unsurprisingly you omitted the insult they posted before saying they're going to apply for GM. Even after the GM's said to give it a rest.

You notice it's far more often than not the same people who keep getting in trouble being stupid or melodramatic.

It's not hard to follow the rules. Some people make it seem like rocket science. Who are they wanting sympathy from? There's an overwhelming amount of players who can follow the rules.
:) please tell me the insult

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't see reality. wrong is wrong, no matter who says it. ~Malcolm x
Recent video.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
You mean like WatchTower who would give stacks of EC to the girls from NH that videocalled with him? Pst.
I don't remember that, except once or twice to a few people that asskissed to GMs hard. Which proves the favoritism. 

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
You should not give 10k minute bans without first giving a warning - Hidan ;)

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I don't remember that, except once or twice to a few people that asskissed to GMs hard. Which proves the favoritism.
I never said it was public information, whether you were aware of it or not is not related.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
add few male gm and let female gms take a brake