Epic Perfect World

Miscommunication?

Offline November

"yall ***ing gms need to calm the *** down"
"yall just wanna be *** boi gms"
You clearly wanted to have a civil conversation with us in Helpdesk.
Lol this gm taking stuff from my helpdesk ticket and posting on fourms, i pretty sure that's not allowed. In fact im 100% sure that's not allowed. as its ment to be private between the gms and the person posting it.

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Yes man 0 corruption

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
GMs can't take jokes.
GMs can't let people have honest fun without thinking they're more than they actually are and muting/banning.
Oh shit someone said something that's slightly against something, lets mute/ban.
Man a few years ago you could say tons of jokes/funny stuff in WC and it'd take you an hour to get banned because GMs were going along with it and would say something if you went too far.
What happened, this shit used to be fun now its just "log for pk, don't say shit in world chat after because you'll get instantly muted"
maybe they had male gms back then  :police:

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
ok

I'm not going to sit here and say every punishment a GM has given is always proper.
I can't speak on their behalf in that sense.
However, GM's always punish FOR A REASON.

There's reasons it's against the rules to accuse GM's of this or that or to sit there and argue with them, because it creates more unnecessary drama.
That's why complaints are supposed to be handed to Agatio. His server, he's impartial and handles staffing.
Sitting there complaining to staff directly about themselves isn't going to get you anywhere, ever.
And if Aga doesn't agree with your complaints, he's not going to change anything.

@November:
Doesn't matter if you're going to feign innocence to make the staff look bad when you came cursing us out (:

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

kitty stew

I was afk for most of what apparently happened initially, but when I came back to the computer I saw people insulting GM's, evading chat bans to insult them in world chat, and going into the support room to tell off gm's. The rules explicitly state to go to helpdesk for any problems with mutes/bans/gm's in general.

Then they're surprised they're hit with a banhammer. Obviously some people never learn.

If the GM's are going to police chat in such an aggressive fashion, I think a more progressive mute system (i.e. much longer mutes for repeat offenders) would be more beneficial to people who keep repeatedly getting chat banned not listening to GM warnings to stop.

infernchidhu

That has nothing to do with the other staff but Aga, then.
It's his server, so he can handle it how he wants lol

So far most of the people posting have recently gotten into trouble.
Some of those people have also been overly rude in Helpdesk.
It's pretty clear to me that those people deserved those punishments since they can't even have a civilized discussion in Helpdesk, which could have gotten their bans/mutes reduced or lifted.
You guys made it pretty obvious you're mad at the staff, but your complaints will be ignored if you're going to be sore children about it :-\
1) Exactly, which is exactly why i think its a dumb idea to play here anymore.
2) Idk about others, but personal, iv'e had civilized conversations on helpdesk about this matter, the problem is larger than just my ban or mute
3) Complaints being ignored will always be that way, doesn't matter how its posted

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
That has nothing to do with the other staff but Aga, then.
It's his server, so he can handle it how he wants lol

So far most of the people posting have recently gotten into trouble.
Some of those people have also been overly rude in Helpdesk.
It's pretty clear to me that those people deserved those punishments since they can't even have a civilized discussion in Helpdesk, which could have gotten their bans/mutes reduced or lifted.
You guys made it pretty obvious you're mad at the staff, but your complaints will be ignored if you're going to be sore children about it :-\
So Wat your tellin me is agatio doesn't have to giv 0 fcks about his community, I dnt understand how a server can grow if this is the case. 

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
I was afk for most of what apparently happened initially, but when I came back to the computer I saw people insulting GM's, evading chat bans to insult them in world chat, and going into the support room to tell off gm's.

Then they're surprised they're hit with a banhammer. Obviously some people never learn.

If the GM's are going to police chat in such an aggressive fashion, I think a more progressive mute system (i.e. much longer mutes for repeat offenders) would be more beneficial to people who keep repeatedly getting chat banned not listening to GM warnings to stop.
I never get warnings tho, just a 10k minute ban and a message that says "you need a break"  :police:

Offline Monti

• Old Player
I was afk for most of what apparently happened initially, but when I came back to the computer I saw people insulting GM's, evading chat bans to insult them in world chat, and going into the support room to tell off gm's.

? I was kicked from epw support chat for asking GM's why they banned someone in world chat for saying "I'm going to apply to be a GM" literally no insult and they got banned + I got a mute for saying it was bogus

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it.~Malcolm x
Recent video.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
maybe they had male gms back then  :police:
They did, they were 99% better than all females on this server now. I've never had a word said to me by a male gm, except jokingly. Once more female GMs popped up, I've been banned/muted more than I ever was in a few years. 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it.~Malcolm x
oh my god kelvin LOOOL

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
? I was kicked from epw support chat for asking GM's why they banned someone in world chat for saying "I'm going to apply to be a GM" literally no insult and they got banned + I got a mute for saying it was bogus
I get told to shutup by a gm then kicked from the support room for asking a question  LAL  :police:

infernchidhu

Yep, i had a civilized conversation with Suns, about how she kicks you and Habits from Support chat for no reason, obviously it turned out into some kind of petty argument with no end, its whatever honestly, just a matter of time.

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.~Malcolm x
Recent video.