Epic Perfect World

Miscommunication?

infernchidhu

You act like Aga doesn't read Helpdesk lol
No, he reads it, just doesn't wanna do nothing about it, the thread turns into "Why did Soochi get banned/muted?" instead of  "Why are GMs muting people for no reason?" (http://prntscr.com/972dhw = 1/2 a day mute and Agatio thinks this is fair) lmao
Last Edit: Nov 26, 2015, 05:49 am by Soochi

Offline Monti

• Old Player
I'm not really sure what to say here, I mean obviously there's a problem between community and GM, with faults on both sides. I feel like some of the things that GMs ban for though, is them taking an offhand comment too personally.
+11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Offline November

I feel sad cause no one is willing to have a conversation about it like noona  is trying, yall never wanna hear anyone out, its just insta ban/mute

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Free my homies from the block. 
You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.~Malcolm x
Recent video.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
No, he reads it, just doesn't wanna do nothing about it, the thread turns into "Why did Soochi get banned/muted?" instead of  "Why are GMs muting people for no reason?"
That has nothing to do with the other staff but Aga, then.
It's his server, so he can handle it how he wants lol

So far most of the people posting have recently gotten into trouble.
Some of those people have also been overly rude in Helpdesk.
It's pretty clear to me that those people deserved those punishments since they can't even have a civilized discussion in Helpdesk, which could have gotten their bans/mutes reduced or lifted.
You guys made it pretty obvious you're mad at the staff, but your complaints will be ignored if you're going to be sore children about it :-\

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
In the nicest, most conservative and non-dramatic way I can possibly say- the issues that are present now are realities that select members of the community have been enduring for countless day's, week's, month's and years. 

There is no freedom of speech here, and if you expect as much, you're wrong. 

You can't speak out against a staff member; because it's against the rules.

You can't contest a decision they've made, because you'll be punished for it.

You can't reply to the comments they make, because you'll be moderated. 

I agree that the way these issues are approached are crude, and sometimes rude and disrespectful- however there isn't much of a different way to get the attention of the higher-powers. 

unfortunately this is the only way to do it though, since when we post on helpdesk, its treated like an isolated incident.

This. Helpdesk post's are nearly useless. The issue at hand will be treated as an isolated incident with little to no influence on the server as a whole. 

These issues need to be solved in another way other than banning, muting, moderating and ignoring the community whenever they don't see eye to eye with the GM staff.

If I'm banned, moderated for expressing my opinion? Then I guess that this just proves my point.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
I feel sad cause no one is willing to have a conversation about it like noona  is trying, yall never wanna hear anyone out, its just insta ban/mute
"yall ***ing gms need to calm the *** down"
"yall just wanna be *** boi gms"
You clearly wanted to have a civil conversation with us in Helpdesk.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

infernchidhu

I feel sad cause no one is willing to have a conversation about it like noona  is trying, yall never wanna hear anyone out, its just insta ban/mute
Yep, its like checkmate, let us assume that a GM is partial, if we world chat about it, its a warning > perma ban. Most people just ignore these bans/mutes are like its just an isolated incident against them, we make a thread about it on forums, it gets instantly removed, we go on help desk, it turns into a pointless argument with some of the really emotional GMs

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
In the nicest, most conservative and non-dramatic way I can possibly say- the issues that are present now are realities that select members of the community have been enduring for countless day's, week's, month's and years.

There is no freedom of speech here, and if you expect as much, you're wrong.

You can't speak out against a staff member; because it's against the rules.

You can't contest a decision they've made, because you'll be punished for it.

You can't reply to the comments they make, because you'll be moderated.

I agree that the way these issues are approached are crude, and sometimes rude and disrespectful- however there isn't much of a different way to get the attention of the higher-powers.

This. Helpdesk post's are nearly useless. The issue at hand will be treated as an isolated incident with little to no influence on the server as a whole.

These issues need to be solved in another way other than banning, muting, moderating and ignoring the community whenever they don't see eye to eye with the GM staff.

If I'm banned, moderated for expressing my opinion? Then I guess that this just proves my point.
This is the truest thing I've seen in forums in a long time. 

Offline Daddy.

I believe in human beings, and that all human beings should be respected as such, regardless of their color.-Malcolm x
Recent video.
That has nothing to do with the other staff but Aga, then.
It's his server, so he can handle it how he wants lol

So far most of the people posting have recently gotten into trouble.
Some of those people have also been overly rude in Helpdesk.
It's pretty clear to me that those people deserved those punishments since they can't even have a civilized discussion in Helpdesk, which could have gotten their bans/mutes reduced or lifted.
You guys made it pretty obvious you're mad at the staff, but your complaints will be ignored if you're going to be sore children about it :-\
Are you saying that my thread deserved 40% warning level? Pretty sure calling me a sexist is more offensive than saying someone must be on their period to ban over a mom joke  :normal-18:
#FreeTeru

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Your point is valid, I really think they should be punished, but I also feel that some GMs will use the fact of people are getting on here to vent their frustration as a perfect opportunity to take a legitimate discussion and ignore it instead of acknowledging why people are on here venting in the first place.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
"yall ***ing gms need to calm the *** down"
"yall just wanna be *** boi gms"
You clearly wanted to have a civil conversation with us in Helpdesk.
I can agree with this, kind of. Having a civilized conversation with Agatio about why you're banned is a lot more logical than raging on helpdesk. I say with Agatio, because I've seen some peoples' helpdesks and replies from a few GMs, who just seem to get way too stressed out at their job and get genuinely hurt over some of the things players say.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I can agree with this, kind of. Having a civilized conversation with Agatio about why you're banned is a lot more logical than raging on helpdesk. I say with Agatio, because I've seen some peoples' helpdesks and replies from a few GMs, who just seem to get way too stressed out at their job and get genuinely hurt over some of the things players say.
Half the time that I make post's on the helpdesk to talk to Agatio I have a band-wagon of every other GM on the server hopping onto the case instead of the main man.

Is there a way that a system could screen out all GM's but the assigned to comment on it? That would be amazing.

Offline Daddy.

You don't have to be a man to fight for freedom. All you have to do is to be an intelligent human being.~Malcolm x
Recent video.