Epic Perfect World

Miscommunication?

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
So, I have a question. As a community, are we free to express ourselves to an extent as long as we do it respectfully? Right now it feels like we aren't allowed to even have a personal voice so I want to ask about whether this type of exchange is censored or not. I don't talk much on world chat or create many problems, but I feel like I can't even express an opinion if it doesn't match the opinions of the staff. Is this the way the game has turned or is there a massive misunderstanding between staff and the community?

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
Get rid of some of these gms lol

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

You realize by posting this it'll just instigate drama, correct? c:

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I am sorry if you or anyone else feels that way. I truly am. I just feel that things could be said in a different way than you guys are saying them. 

Flat out calling us "corrupt" "emotional" and other things is not the way to do it. I know you didn't do any thing like that. However, if you read the rules, it does state to take any and all problems with any GM to Agatio, no? Why post it on world chat like that? I don't get it. 

I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Man people can talk about Isis and terrorist on wc and get "warned" I sing something that had shoot up ur school in it and I'm Fckin instantly banned for 5 days or so as u can see from my sig... But yeah man fair. 

infernchidhu

You realize by posting this it'll just instigate drama, correct? c:
unfortunately this is the only way to do it though, since when we post on helpdesk, its treated like an isolated incident, ps : you
(those who get banned for no reason[fake ass forum nerd])  are idiots for playing this server even after all this, only reason im here is cuz of yall nerds

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
It's the way to go because it's true lol

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
unfortunately this is the only way to do it though, since when we post on helpdesk, its treated like an isolated incident
You act like Aga doesn't read Helpdesk lol

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
True. So very true. 

Offline Monti

• Old Player

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
I am sorry if you or anyone else feels that way. I truly am. I just feel that things could be said in a different way than you guys are saying them.

Flat out calling us "corrupt" "emotional" and other things is not the way to do it. I know you didn't do any thing like that. However, if you read the rules, it does state to take any and all problems with any GM to Agatio, no? Why post it on world chat like that? I don't get it.
Have yet to see non corruption and not emotional.... Writes take a break in someone's ban when it should b used against some gms...

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
"You need a break" is a nice reason for banning someone LAL

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
True look all these emotional people in this thread cus all banned leleleleo saddies

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
It will probably create drama by posting it, but I feel it a matter of actual importance to voice an opinion about this otherwise it will be continually disregarded. I think it's fairly obvious to all that there is a disconnect between staff and players. The question for me is whether the topic will get some recognition or just pushed aside.

For example, why would someone become moderated after posting on the helpdesk as required? I don't quite understand. It seems to me that some people do speak disrespectfully and do deserve a punishment, but it seems also extreme or disrespectful to moderate someone after they do take the measures that GMs do say to use when there is a problem.
Last Edit: Nov 26, 2015, 05:49 am by Noona

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I'm not really sure what to say here, I mean obviously there's a problem between community and GM, with faults on both sides. I feel like some of the things that GMs ban for though, is them taking an offhand comment too personally.

Edit: I'd like it known that I don't have any issues with any of the GMs personally; though I've argued my points fairly strongly before. 
Last Edit: Nov 26, 2015, 05:49 am by Sierra