Epic Perfect World

Class Update?

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
i am glad the files arent here yet cause that means i can keep playing this game for now... cause the day the new classes will come here (maybe the day + around 4 weeks cause i wanna see the first big QQ wave how OP and broken the new classes are) i ll quit playing!!!
Don't quit. Balancing them shouldn't be too hard.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Don't quit. Balancing them shouldn't be too hard.
lol i ve played the LA class for a while on pwi... and you cant balance them cause the skills they got are too OP not the dmg they do or the def....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
lol i ve played the LA class for a while on pwi... and you cant balance them cause the skills they got are too OP not the dmg they do or the def....
yeah kinda, i played it for some time on PWI and they got some unbalanced skills that will ruin mass pk

Offline Twilight Sky

I don't know about duskblades but Stormbringer, I've played that a bit. Melee classes have NO chance in reaching them. I can see one way to balance them is taking that away and making them no different from mystics, wizards, venomancers and clerics, as far as casting is concerned.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
I don't know about duskblades but Stormbringer, I've played that a bit. Melee classes have NO chance in reaching them. I can see one way to balance them is taking that away and making them no different from mystics, wizards, venomancers and clerics, as far as casting is concerned.
i dont think that is possible to remove only the aoe from the skill or to cast and run, without removing the skill itself and by that it wouldnt have much left

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Disagree,  I think Stormbringers are garbage and Duskblades can get CD nerfs

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
iunno as far as I remember most of the good skills that sb has aren't able to be casted while moving and db's skills with low cd often time are combo skills that are only available by using another skill that has a longer cd (though not always)

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
Disagree,  I think Stormbringers are garbage and Duskblades can get CD nerfs
they are in damage maybe, but their aoe in masspk is OP

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Twilight Sky

Make all the op db skills have 180cd then?

Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
They are not that strong only thing op about them on pwi is r9 both new classes in r8 will be fun for dusk u need to combo alot to do any dmg. And SB will just be another support class on epw tbh.
They are not that strong only thing op about them on pwi is r9 both new classes in r8 will be fun for dusk u need to combo alot to do any dmg. And SB will just be another support class on epw tbh.
It's a DD
#FreeTeru

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
It's a DD
I kno its meant to be a DD but go play one end game on pwi do tw ur roll is support with all ur group buffs. ( I have r9 sb on glory dawn ) Epw they will be cc support 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
They are not that strong only thing op about them on pwi is r9 both new classes in r8 will be fun for dusk u need to combo alot to do any dmg.
Ppl here never gonna play DB as a dph class... its gonna be played pure aps cause they dont know different... they ll get triple int wrist and then noob around and pretend they are "pro" on DB.... sad but true...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Duskblade can be played both ways but it just gonna end like seeker (seeker was meant to DPH) i don't think there are DPH seekers around here I'm not saying because no skills whatever you wanna call it but defense is op as fck seeker won't be able to DPH with all that def, as for duskblade i've checked their weaps/gears on pwdatabase they get -0.5 aps on r999 means they are meant to aps aswel unlike seekers but again they are LA class squishy af just like sins/EAs but duskblade don't have tidal they do have those "paralyse" skills tho and HF (this one takes like 5-7 secounds to cast) they maybe will be able to get 2.86  gof if their set bonus from r8 gonna have same adds as EA/sin  (-0.1 int)