Epic Perfect World

Class Update?

Offline Tradewind

• Faction: Moist
Are there any rumors about the new class update?

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
Only what is posted here: Eclipse Discussion
01.01.2016.♥

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
As of right now, there's nothing new. Agatio is still waiting to obtain the files. Basically when he/we know something, you guys will know something. :/
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
Even if he had files we couldn't use them till pwi had another big patch/xpac or pwi could get server shut down 

Offline Beowulf_xx

• Lifes Beautiful Enjoy It ..
As of right now, there's nothing new. Agatio is still waiting to obtain the files. Basically when he/we know something, you guys will know something. :/
I don't get it so is pwi just holding on to the files? Because really that's kind of messed up if they are! The update has been out in pwi for over a year now!! UGH!
Reggie..

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
I don't get it so is pwi just holding on to the files? Because really that's kind of messed up if they are! The update has been out in pwi for over a year now!! UGH!
Files have been public for along time it's the fact that pwi it's self will not allow high rate server to run the same content they are.

Offline Beowulf_xx

Files have been public for along time it's the fact that pwi it's self will not allow high rate server to run the same content they are.
Why?! It might take some of their ppl away...?
Reggie..

Lulu

The NEW files aren't public.

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
Why?! It might take some of their ppl away...?
Yes would you play a server that u need to pay/play months for gear or play a free server with same content 
The NEW files aren't public.

And they are many low rate 2x servers running them atm.

Offline Beowulf_xx

Yes would you play a server that u need to pay/play months for gear or play a free server with same content
And they are many low rate 2x servers running them atm.
Got a point but still they shouldn't be that selfish, and let some ppl have them. But that's pwi for u.
Reggie..

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Got a point but still they shouldn't be that selfish, and let some ppl have them. But that's pwi for u.
Actually thats not selfish , think about it if someone took your idea and made more money then you or stole your reward or w/e , would you really want to let him do it? ( not saying Aga is making more then PWE just using this as example )

Offline Beowulf_xx

Actually thats not selfish , think about it if someone took your idea and made more money then you or stole your reward or w/e , would you really want to let him do it? ( not saying Aga is making more then PWE just using this as example )
If they see if EPW is a success they should give a hand its not about their population and they see if it has been over a yr i would be bored of that class now on pwi. Like i said they should treat everyone the same. But they don't have to give the files to none. But i would prefer the update here because aga know wt he is doing to (SERVER)
Reggie..

Offline BriEsT

• Don
If they see if EPW is a success they should give a hand its not about their population and they see if it has been over a yr i would be bored of that class now on pwi. Like i said they should treat everyone the same. But they don't have to give the files to none. But i would prefer the update here because aga know wt he is doing to (SERVER)
 I like your idea but thats not how things work in reality . It would be cool if they would share but tbh I dont blame them for not doing it . 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i am glad the files arent here yet cause that means i can keep playing this game for now... cause the day the new classes will come here (maybe the day + around 4 weeks cause i wanna see the first big QQ wave how OP and broken the new classes are) i ll quit playing!!!
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Beowulf_xx

I like your idea but thats not how things work in reality . It would be cool if they would share but tbh I dont blame them for not doing it .
Yea so its a so so thing..
Reggie..