Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs Tyrants/Warning PVP + DT [24-11-2015]

Offline Flavius

• The Original Mage
  • Characters: Hysteri , Scylim , Takeover
  • Faction: Кошмар
I remember the * leader * of tyrants ( clowns ) laughed at Outcasts back in the day, look at tyrants, have 90 online for PK and half artifex in tyrants + Warning helping them obviously at this DT and still lose + every single PK, iam not even surprised, a *guild*  by these clowns formed of unknowns with non reputational ego will never work. everyone who joined tyrants feels ashamed, atleast 40% of the guild PMs me to make early comeback, soon my friends the Waffen SS will return
Oc was way better
Idk why people complain about music it was so good

Offline HoLeeFuk

• Faction: Artifex
Idk why people complain about music it was so good

Nice Video
I added suggestions glad people liked it

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Oh look it's ChargedDildo. ..WifiDildo. ....ProphetBeta. .... :-*
XploreUranus... OClegendKera... too  :police: :police: :police:
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline HoLeeFuk

XploreUranus... OClegendKera... too  :police: :police: :police:
Another sht ex husband

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
OC will be back babes, the ones talking you are not worth a reply as it looks like i see myself type, bunch of fuucking wannabes LMAO

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
OC will be back babes, the ones talking you are not worth a reply as it looks like i see myself type, bunch of fuucking wannabes LMAO
oh my god LOL

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Another sht ex husband
You WOT LOL. what are you payin brew to stay around ???????????????
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline HoLeeFuk

You WOT LOL. what are you payin brew to stay around ???????????????
More than I paid you, left me after a day, bitch

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I remember the * leader * of tyrants ( clowns ) laughed at Outcasts back in the day, look at tyrants, have 90 online for PK and half artifex in tyrants + Warning helping them obviously at this DT and still lose + every single PK, iam not even surprised, a *guild*  by these clowns formed of unknowns with non reputational ego will never work. everyone who joined tyrants feels ashamed, atleast 40% of the guild PMs me to make early comeback, soon my friends the Waffen SS will return
Didn't watch, but eh (o/

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Artifex best guild in epw atm there's no guild to challenge us in 1v1 or 2v2 or any other same number or outnumbered event I am so proud of my fellow guild members showing so good sport man ship and working together as a whole because we are the best and undisputed, very nice my man keep on keeping on, we raised the bar so high its impossible for any current guild to ever come close  ^-^
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
So bad i dont have the SS of u pming zilara full anger like a psycho teenager who lost his candy man.I would make a cool meme.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Artifex best guild in epw atm there's no guild to challenge us in 1v1 or 2v2 or any other same number or outnumbered event I am so proud of my fellow guild members showing so good sport man ship and working together as a whole because we are the best and undisputed, very nice my man keep on keeping on, we raised the bar so high its impossible for any current guild to ever come close  ^-^
Agreed

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Artifex best guild in epw atm there's no guild to challenge us in 1v1 or 2v2 or any other same number or outnumbered event I am so proud of my fellow guild members showing so good sport man ship and working together as a whole because we are the best and undisputed, very nice my man keep on keeping on, we raised the bar so high its impossible for any current guild to ever come close  ^-^
I thought Xpendable was best guild.

My damage log collection NEW