Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs Tyrants/Warning PVP + DT [24-11-2015]

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Hey how are you guys? Same day as every other right? Borring ... yea..was good pk i guess? ...

Offline HoLeeFuk

• Faction: Artifex
Remember that talk we had about the university money.
You making it real hard for me man.
You'll never be the owner of the biggest cotton field in South Africa if you cave in now man.

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
great video and good music, keep it up

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Easy PK. 
"No Tyrants Died LMFAO" - Soochi 2015. I agree. 100% best faction. None died. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

infernchidhu

Easy PK.
"No Tyrants Died LMFAO" - Soochi 2015. I agree. 100% best faction. None died.
"Why are unknowns talking on world chat" - Jack 2015, i don't get why sub standard tier players even mention my name

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
"Why are unknowns talking on world chat" - Jack 2015, i don't get why sub standard tier players even mention my name
"Why are randoms talking" Spoken to friends of mine whilst trolling around. Something also known as "fun", maybe you haven't learned it yet with the srs gaymer stuff. Either way thanks for cardio workout. Look forward to more "pk".

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes
Just another day in the land of making easies where making easies is very easy because they are all so easy 

good video boss 

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i've watched this video 8 hours ago .. had no time to reply ... but now i do  :police:
good video tom ..i really enjoyed watching it 

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
ty for the pk, and nice video! tyrants won :)
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
I remember the * leader * of tyrants ( clowns ) laughed at Outcasts back in the day, look at tyrants, have 90 online for PK and half artifex in tyrants + Warning helping them obviously at this DT and still lose + every single PK, iam not even surprised, a *guild*  by these clowns formed of unknowns with non reputational ego will never work. everyone who joined tyrants feels ashamed, atleast 40% of the guild PMs me to make early comeback, soon my friends the Waffen SS will return 
I remember the * leader * of tyrants ( clowns ) laughed at Outcasts back in the day, look at tyrants, have 90 online for PK and half artifex in tyrants + Warning helping them obviously at this DT and still lose + every single PK, iam not even surprised, a *guild*  by these clowns formed of unknowns with non reputational ego will never work. everyone who joined tyrants feels ashamed, atleast 40% of the guild PMs me to make early comeback, soon my friends the Waffen SS will return
u make my hymen explode

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
Expected
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Banisher of the wheeleys >King<

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering

"My honor is my loyalty