Epic Perfect World

Warning Pk vs Russian Army

Offline ram of sundown

• Old Player
  • Faction: Conflate
You shoot video as you kill the guys who came only to the server and not even dressed, but you also go away from them regrupp.while you die of naked boys. unskill
Last Edit: Nov 26, 2015, 05:37 am by tendo

Offline solitary

• Characters: solitary
  • Faction: Tyrants
who would watch 5 mins of rebuffing videos? at start we had 15 people, vs 2 squad, we were freezing like hell at starting had to cut the rebuffing videos when you guys rushed, you ppl dying like rats with scripting lol,

5 min of rebuff? So in game it will be around 20 min rebuff, so much skill, 3 timws in a row go to rebuff and look for more people, in final fight we was 17vs25-30

It shows that u lost fights when both u and us had about 15-20 people(we hadn't got 2 full sqads) so can u never lying more that u was winner?

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
You shoot video as you kill the guys who came only to the server and not even dressed, but you also go away from them regrupp.while you die of naked boys. unskill
Stop playing naked then and pk when your dresses are ready?
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
Stop playing naked then and pk when your dresses are ready?
Im not dressed, easy target
Chasing u on forums :>
.                                                                                                     

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
Как даунов замасили и они посыпались, сразу фрапс оффнули :D убогая хуета, сейчас бы желтой стрелой пострелять
ye ye
.                                                                                                     

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
15 hours left after I asked a question about 10 x 10, I didnt see the answer from Warning
I understand that you are afraid to lose and its your reason to ignoring my question?
hey dude they lost 10v10 to GodsArmy something 8-0 : ))))))
on topic didnt watch

Offline iAmazing

• Putin's Army Fighter
  • Characters: iAmazing
  • Faction: Aeternum
on topic didnt watch
after this i understand why i get ignore from them

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
on topic didnt watch
also won 10v13
.                                                                                                     

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
also won 10v13
how u winning 13v10 when losing 10v10 8-0? any vid cuz i would watch that !

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Get fully geared and come pk, if you cant do that stay sz dont ever try to pk without geard simple,
Last Edit: Nov 26, 2015, 06:40 am by Clones

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Im not dressed, easy target
Chasing u on forums :>
You play naked? No wonder you get focus  :normal-37:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
You play naked? No wonder you get focus  :normal-37:
She does while drunk

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
also won 10v13
:normal-2: idk why these loser minor kid barking here to show their skill, even tho they most easiest player Including GA lol, 

Offline iAmazing

• Putin's Army Fighter
  • Characters: iAmazing
  • Faction: Aeternum
what abou this? where is this part on your video and 2 regroups before that?
we too can cut some moments from all the fight and say "HEEEEEEY, EZ RUSSIANS, EZ PK", but i'm not stupid muslim like you and i dont do this, like you
Sorry for a little moment of pk from us, but Shamaich start recording when he come, before this Warning were destroyed 2 times and go to regroup, every regroup they come with more people
Finally they have more than 30 players vs our 19, we cant win when any one have more 10 - 15 than us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKUOY8SFhqQ&feature=youtu.be

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
after this i understand why i get ignore from them
please quiet, you aint worth to 10vs10, if guild wont 10vs10, i can 1vs 2 russian Pm ingame :)