Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs Tyrants/Aeternum/Warning PVP [23-11-2015]

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Nice screen wdf

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Whxre

• #MoistMeDaddy
  • Characters: Genevinne | Ahia
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
Such gameplay. Much wow.

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
Holy screen... anyway, you did a good job with the video, it was fun pk dude, but we obviously lost (cough)
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
I like your settings. My monitor got red line on it yesterday  :-[

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
nice guardian scroll in skillbar, gotta make sure not to drop items from dying so much  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-1:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline HoLeeFuk

nice guardian scroll in skillbar, gotta make sure not to drop items from dying so much  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-1:
FUUUUUUUCK YOU MAN,  :normal-2: :normal-2: I've had guardian scrolls on the skill bar since forever  :tiger-7:

Offline SinDeffiler

• ☆☆☆
  • hoamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Characters: SinRogue☆SinDefiller
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Holy screen damn ...
Nice job for first video, music not my fav but gameplay was good. Was mega easy PK , unkowns getting destroyed again nothing new , 20 more then us wasn't enough i guess, need 40 more for big outnumber i think..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Awesome video of course, 10/10 music, 10/10 WF skill lvl, one of the best WF on the server for sure, keep it up and make more videos people seem to really like your screen LOL.

:normal-3: :normal-4: :normal-37:

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
1440p master race

Offline HoLeeFuk

Holy screen damn ...
Nice job for first video, music not my fav but gameplay was good. Was mega easy PK , unkowns getting destroyed again nothing new , 20 more then us wasn't enough i guess, need 40 more for big outnumber i think..

Awesome video of course, 10/10 music, 10/10 WF skill lvl, one of the best WF on the server for sure, keep it up and make more videos people seem to really like your screen LOL.

aw ty

1440p master race

Shadowplay doesn't record up to 1440p -_-" and fraps is retarded for unknown reasons, but playing in 1440p is nice though  :normal-35:

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Proc every single 0 def you hit on me, I swear.  :'(

Any who, very nice video. I enjoyed. 

Offline Whxre

• #MoistMeDaddy
  • Characters: Genevinne | Ahia

1/10* :-[ :-[  :normal-37: :normal-37: