Epic Perfect World

Any other games you like play?

Offline Beowulf_xx

• Lifes Beautiful Enjoy It ..
It's one reason I picked summoner haha im so glad i played TERA before B&S or I would've been so nub! I no like dynamic combat :'(
cute! i made my lyn as small as she can be haha its adorable :-X
Haha! LYN :)
Reggie..

Offline Beowulf_xx

I just picked it because it's the closest I could get to support, plus kitties and Lyn are cute :c
B&S definitely has an easier combat system compared to Tera, since it's waaaay more forgiving.
I did the same thing with my Lyn, though she's not the smallest, since I wanted her to have some sort of a neck.
Not sure if I didn't minimize on anything else
I never got Tera why ppl died 4 it. But when yhu do the Christmas pack does it take along time?
Reggie..

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
I never got Tera why ppl died 4 it. But when yhu do the Christmas pack does it take along time?
You know you can quote multiple times in 1 post right? No need for spam.

Offline Beowulf_xx

Aw I like Tera. Though I have yet to make it to endgame because I play and then stop because I lose interest easily.

So far I only got to participate in the last beta that just happened, it was fun.
I was playing the super outdated Russian one, so it was a huge change to go to official.
Yeah I heard about it years ago but wasn't really interested at the time, then I heard NA was finally getting it and was like, "wtf? I heard about it forever ago."
I probably won't get to play much during this beta because I have to finish up stuff for the Christmas patch :c
I also play summoner, yay easiest class LOL
Also the intro that is really cool I think I will never lose interest into B&S
Reggie..

Offline Beowulf_xx

It's one reason I picked summoner haha im so glad i played TERA before B&S or I would've been so nub! I no like dynamic combat :'(
cute! i made my lyn as small as she can be haha its adorable :-X
Aww mines going to be to cute and w/ their big ears and tale :)
Reggie..

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
I agree! The combat system is easier compare to TERA....it took me forever to get use to the combat in TERA, I rq so many times lol but im glad I got use to the combat in TERA before I went to B&S, it helped a lot!
Yeah I can understand that when someone is used to PW.
I personally enjoy the combat both on Tera and B&S since I've gotten used to them.
I prefer action combat over tab target now :-X

Tera has really nice graphics and good action combat. I can't speak for the content since I've never done it all, but that's why I liked it.
Christmas patch probably won't be for a couple weeks, but I like the finish ahead of time, though I can't promise it'll be any better than the Halloween patch lol

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Beowulf_xx

The Binding of Isaac, Ygopro Salvation (aka Yu-Gi-Oh online), I was supposed to play Undertale too but I've been procastinating it ever since a month ago, I dont even know why...
Never heard of them games :O
Reggie..

Offline Beowulf_xx

Reggie..

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
                                                                                     I prefer action combat over tab target now :-X
Action combat ftw.

Offline Beowulf_xx

GW2 was the game i played before coming to the server

I rushed the hell out of that game. Worked on my legendary before i even hit 80 with my first character...which is crazy considering how expensive they are....slowly but surely i made it tho...2 months of extensive farming in the summer..and once i had the sunrise, i quit the game LOL. My main was an ele...dont ask me why i made a GS leggy.
HAHAH!
Reggie..

Offline Beowulf_xx

CS GO [ ( GE ) Made it without even logging into it, whats your achievement? Got supreme after 10 games with only pistol, but got bored of it, pistol too unpowered, discuss. )
Never played that game.
Reggie..

Offline Beowulf_xx

You know I didnt know so calm down w/ the funky attiutude.
Reggie..

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
LOVE assassin's syndicate
One of the best game series ive ever played

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
Never played that game.
CS GO is very friendly game, full of friendly people : ) you should try it out! You can talk ingame thru radio and meet new cool people! : D non toxic people, specially russian ones! Yeeey cheers! xD ! : P 
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

You know I didnt know so calm down w/ the funky attiutude.
Just press the button that says "Add Quote"