Epic Perfect World

Any other games you like play?

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
is it like walking dead TALETELL games? I love the walking dead.

It's similar to DayZ, survival game with pvp.
I haven't played it but that's what I know about it lol

To answer the topic:
I've mostly been playing Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth, Blade and Soul during betas and not much else recently.
Would have played Undertale but not going to bother after watching someone else play it.
Beyond that I have a button of games on my Steam and things like TERA currently installed.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Beowulf_xx

• Lifes Beautiful Enjoy It ..

Watch the Gameplay's, Also WoT is pretty obsessing once you play it lol
THANK YOU! About to watch them! =) Since I love looking 4 new game. :)
Reggie..

Offline Beowulf_xx

To answer the topic:
I've mostly been playing Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth, Blade and Soul during betas and not much else recently.
Would have played Undertale but not going to bother after watching someone else play it.
Beyond that I have a button of games on my Steam and things like TERA currently installed.
Tear is eh.. But are you having fun in B&S CBT? I'm bout to jump in on CBT3 just bought founder today! HYPED!
Reggie..

icyyuki

To answer the topic:
Blade and Soul been sooo fun! I bought the founders pack coz nerd XD i have been waitting for that game since before it was released in the Asian country lmao 6 days of beta this week o/
Edit: I also love GW2 and Tera :-[

Offline Beowulf_xx

Blade and Soul been sooo fun! I bought the founders pack coz nerd XD i have been waitting for that game since before it was released in the Asian country lmao 6 days of beta this week o/
Is graphic PERF?! Do you love gliding and wats ur fav CLASS?
Reggie..

icyyuki

Is graphic PERF?! Do you love gliding and wats ur fav CLASS?
The graphic is amazing omg! I love gliding XD my fav class would have to be the summoner (kitty with hammer lmao) ;D

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Tear is eh.. But are you having fun in B&S CBT? I'm bout to jump in on CBT3 just bought founder today! HYPED!
Aw I like Tera. Though I have yet to make it to endgame because I play and then stop because I lose interest easily.

So far I only got to participate in the last beta that just happened, it was fun.
I was playing the super outdated Russian one, so it was a huge change to go to official.

Yeah I heard about it years ago but wasn't really interested at the time, then I heard NA was finally getting it and was like, "wtf? I heard about it forever ago."
I probably won't get to play much during this beta because I have to finish up stuff for the Christmas patch :c
I also play summoner, yay easiest class LOL

i remember the fashion

Offline Beowulf_xx

The graphic is amazing omg! I love gliding XD my fav class would have to be the summoner (kitty with hammer lmao) ;D
Well I know im getting a boy summoner and w/ the all white kitty and name the kitty SnowFlake xD
Reggie..

icyyuki

Aw I like Tera. Though I have yet to make it to endgame because I play and then stop because I lose interest easily.

So far I only got to participate in the last beta that just happened, it was fun.
I was playing the super outdated Russian one, so it was a huge change to go to official.
Yeah I heard about it years ago but wasn't really interested at the time, then I heard NA was finally getting it and was like, "wtf? I heard about it forever ago."
I probably won't get to play much during this beta because I have to finish up stuff for the Christmas patch :c
I also play summoner, yay easiest class LOL

It's one reason I picked summoner haha im so glad i played TERA before B&S or I would've been so nub! I no like dynamic combat :'(

Well I know im getting a boy summoner and w/ the all white kitty and name the kitty SnowFlake xD
cute! i made my lyn as small as she can be haha its adorable :-X

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
The Binding of Isaac, Ygopro Salvation (aka Yu-Gi-Oh online), I was supposed to play Undertale too but I've been procastinating it ever since a month ago, I dont even know why...

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
Fallout 4 and Assasins´s syndicate... 8) 8) 8)

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
It's one reason I picked summoner haha im so glad i played TERA before B&S or I would've been so nub! I no like dynamic combat :'(
cute! i made my lyn as small as she can be haha its adorable :-X
I just picked it because it's the closest I could get to support, plus kitties and Lyn are cute :c
B&S definitely has an easier combat system compared to Tera, since it's waaaay more forgiving.
I did the same thing with my Lyn, though she's not the smallest, since I wanted her to have some sort of a neck.
Not sure if I didn't minimize on anything else tho.

i remember the fashion

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
GW2 was the game i played before coming to the server

I rushed the hell out of that game. Worked on my legendary before i even hit 80 with my first character...which is crazy considering how expensive they are....slowly but surely i made it tho...2 months of extensive farming in the summer..and once i had the sunrise, i quit the game LOL. My main was an ele...dont ask me why i made a GS leggy. 

icyyuki

I just picked it because it's the closest I could get to support, plus kitties and Lyn are cute :c
B&S definitely has an easier combat system compared to Tera, since it's waaaay more forgiving.
I did the same thing with my Lyn, though she's not the smallest, since I wanted her to have some sort of a neck.
Not sure if I didn't minimize on anything else tho.
I agree! The combat system is easier compare to TERA....it took me forever to get use to the combat in TERA, I rq so many times lol but im glad I got use to the combat in TERA before I went to B&S, it helped a lot!

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
CS GO [ ( GE ) Made it without even logging into it, whats your achievement? Got supreme after 10 games with only pistol, but got bored of it, pistol too unpowered, discuss. ) 
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76