• Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
What happened to them? Can we get them back please?  :'(

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Well I stopped doing them cause people didn't want to behave at them.  :rolleyes:
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Dream

• Retired Staff Member
  • Be a voice, not an echo.
  • Characters: Dream ◦ Reality
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I want to be able to host playoffs myself alone but only once i feel ready to, I haven't hosted a single one yet because i'd like it if another GM was available to help in case I mess up which i usually do, Tonika and Suns offered but I haven't had time to be able to do them along with them because of my final exams.
1 /18 /16

Bye, xo.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Well I stopped doing them cause people didn't want to behave at them.  :rolleyes:
Everyone or just a few people? If just a few you could ban them from the event

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Already made a thread about this;

The GM's don't do it because they can't handle the "drama" that comes from it. 

There needs to be a zero tolerance policy; like the morning playoffs hosted by the EU GM's that will eliminate this problem completely.

Drama? Trash talk? = Kicked and DQ'd. Simple as that.

As to why the GM's at nighttime can't do this, I will never understand.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Well I stopped doing them cause people didn't want to behave at them.  :rolleyes:
Well, not everyone didn't behave at them :(
Also +1 @ What Teru said about banning the certain people who didn't behave at them
It's kind of unfair to take it away when more people behaved at them than the people who didn't behave

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Everyone or just a few people? If just a few you could ban them from the event
Ban them from the event so they can log on alts and cause further drama? No thank you. 

I've tried the "zero tolerance" thing. ;) People just rage like children on Helpdesk or in my PMs or to Agatio. lol No, thanks.  :rolleyes: 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
This, goes for anyone. If they can't behave kick them. If they are repeat offenders...then, perma ban them from 1v1 events. Post a list of names in GM's skype chat or wherever you guys keep notes for future reference. You guys can check who's alts are who's via GM Panel (so I've been told.) Fairest way to deal with people who want to be rebels. : )

Offline November

I blame josh, Cause he's a loser

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I suggested port people individually based on fights to avoid behavioral issues.

If kids are going to cry making help desk threads because they go against rules and can't follow them like children, I don't know why GMs should let it affect them. There's consequences to every rule. You're doing your job muting and banning for them being disruptive.

If drama is such a big deal to you as a GM, perhaps you shouldn't take on the role and responsibility as one. The players who are GMs now knew going into that job/position would result in conflict at some point or another, why should the rest of the player base that aren't bad apples have to suffer and miss out on events they enjoy?

Your life as a GM and a player should be separate.
Last Edit: Nov 24, 2015, 11:51 am by ℒαcε

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I suggested port people individually based on fights to avoid behavioral issues.

If kids are going to cry making help desk threads because they go against rules and can't follow them like children, I don't know why GMs should let it affect them. There's consequences to every rule. You're doing your job muting and banning for them being disruptive.

If drama is such a big deal to you as a GM, perhaps you shouldn't take on the role and responsibility as one. The players who are GMs now knew going into that job/position would result in conflict at some point or another, why should the rest of the player base that aren't bad apples have to suffer and miss out on events they enjoy?

This 1000x

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Ban them from the event so they can log on alts and cause further drama? No thank you.

I've tried the "zero tolerance" thing. ;) People just rage like children on Helpdesk or in my PMs or to Agatio. lol No, thanks.  :rolleyes:
Lol...

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar

As to why the GM's at nighttime can't do this, I will never understand.
i ve got a theory on that but i wont write it here cause post will get deleted 100% :normal-37:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Areashi

• Banned
i ve got a theory on that but i wont write it here cause post will get deleted 100% :normal-37:
Oh the humanity

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary

never thought I'd agree with you about something but damn +1 
shouldn't become a gm in the first place if you can't handle people, especially knowing this community
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are