Epic Perfect World

Make the Banker in etherbalde to the rehsape and none npc´s

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hi Guys,
 what do you when the bankers or in Etherblade directly because pots will be done to the NPC Reshape.

Because: by Ares must be the Warirror Seal always go to the bankers that excites after 5 chars.

+1 or -1

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
?

Regardless  - 1 that's even lazier than I am.

Lulu

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I don't understand  :(

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
Hi Guys,
 what do you when the bankers or in Etherblade directly because pots will be done to the NPC Reshape.

Because: by Ares must be the Warirror Seal always go to the bankers that excites after 5 chars.

+1 or -1

From Google Translate:  Please move the banker closer to the ares npc at etherblade, cause I'm too lazy to run all the way to banker.
+1 or -1 

your kungfu is goot

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
5 chars heh, just multi one client, open it as a market anywhere u like, and sell all ur ws, ec and other mats u get for an coin to urself, then just trade everything to ur last toon
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

kitty stew

It's called signet.

Crying about 5 toons lel.

Last Edit: Nov 22, 2015, 12:03 pm by kitty stew

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu

Anyway, -1 simply because you just put up a shop where the forges are and collect your Ares stuff from there
That's what I do with over 20 toons ^-^

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
No, if you want to run 1000x chars through Ares a day, you should be willing to take the time to go to all the npcs on your own. This isn't a server where everything is handed to you like you're a baby, sorry. 

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
-1. Its not needed. Just to what Melon said. Not everything is handed to you.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
From Google Translate: Please move the banker closer to the ares npc at etherblade, cause I'm too lazy to run all the way to banker.
+1 or -1

thank you for that .. i was confused..
and
-1 wtf why so lazy..

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
+1. I hate having to jump over that damn wall or get aggro'd by mobs just to put my converted ET into account stash

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1. I hate having to jump over that damn wall or get aggro'd by mobs just to put my converted ET into account stash

Yeah Dom i mean this.

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
From Google Translate: Please move the banker closer to the ares npc at etherblade, cause I'm too lazy to run all the way to banker.
+1 or -1

Ty for ur translation.....and its a big -1 for this lazy kid..

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
-1. Its not needed. Just to what Melon said. Not everything is handed to you.
Just saying.