Epic Perfect World

New Primal Skill Upgrades (PWCN)

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
unless mystic is hate targeting your pet in mass pk a semi decently built pet should survive for atleast 8 seconds ( since i dont think kill pet immediately when i am playing DD class in mass P.S this might change after people find out about AoE purge) and the skill only takes 4s to cast but ofcourse people will learn to adapt and start using knockback arrow and push back to pets once they see them coming but eventually you or some veno will learn to deal with it and become good at it and then it will be deadly lol

Edit: Also the pet from my perspective is much like leech for mystic after it served its original purpose its done so you should be able to find people that are too busy in mass pk for 4 seconds that they wont notice your pet (almost 98% of mass pkers) and get the purge and be over with it not to be mention if your sending AoE purge to an area which is already getting CCd by warriors
What if I tell you pets are least of my concern in pk and they do not define being ' good '.

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
What if I tell you pets are least of my concern in pk and they do not define being ' good '.
Then your perspective will change after new skills are implemented ?? idk LOL as far as i know venos who can use their pets effectively are good venos so yea

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Everything fine, just remove IG from game : )

Offline Subliminal

• Nightshade
  • We all break the same.
  • Faction: Warning
A tad bit happier about the super pet if it is indeed immune to all dmg(hope that includes DoTs as well). It might actually be worth the 2sparks only thing left now is the actual dmg it deals vs players.. Suppose it'll be a nice 70th birthday present for myself...

Through conflict comes power. Winds move clouds. Mountains rise from the land. Fire turns water into steam. Ice conducts lightning into thunder--Ancient Nightshade proverb.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

The new skills have a 5min CD, they're not spammable :-X
On top of that someone said this, "Required to Cast: nine-soul (an item from the new dungeon)"
So supposedly you need an item to even use them.
We won't even get them any time soon(if at all), no reason to panic.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
The new skills have a 5min CD, they're not spammable :-X
On top of that someone said this, "Required to Cast: nine-soul (an item from the new dungeon)"
So supposedly you need an item to even use them.
We won't even get them any time soon(if at all), no reason to panic.
increase chance of 0pdef to 50% gm pls

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Some of the skill changes are interesting and pretty good changes, some are not needed. In the context of retail servers, these changes are probably not going to be as huge of an impact. In terms of private servers (if any will ever get these), some of these skills are going to be too OP due to the fast paced-ness of how PvP is. But personally, I find the passives to be much more OP (80% pdef/mdef, 20% skill damage, 10% crit, ?40%? HP, cool-down increase on charms of opponents). Truth be told, I'd love to try out these skills and see how they are, but that will probably never happen.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I am the best wf

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
These nerds from Harshlands doenst have anything ebtter to do? xD
.                                                                                                     

pikachuchu

unless mystic is hate targeting your pet in mass pk a semi decently built pet should survive for atleast 8 seconds ( since i dont think kill pet immediately when i am playing DD class in mass P.S this might change after people find out about AoE purge) and the skill only takes 4s to cast but ofcourse people will learn to adapt and start using knockback arrow and push back to pets once they see them coming but eventually you or some veno will learn to deal with it and become good at it and then it will be deadly lol

Edit: Also the pet from my perspective is much like leech for mystic after it served its original purpose its done so you should be able to find people that are too busy in mass pk for 4 seconds that they wont notice your pet (almost 98% of mass pkers) and get the purge and be over with it not to be mention if your sending AoE purge to an area which is already getting CCd by warriors
It's actually not a case of someone personally atking your pet or not, they get killed by the tons of aoes dropping, or it runs in to a random target and starts attacking out of your range = you can't heal it until you retract it. And by then it might already be too late because it's trying to run through infinite aoes to get to you.

Offline oki

• Characters: ANAN
  • Faction: HOLYORDER
errr epicPW when will??
what is mind?
no matter what is the matter.
nevermind.

pikachuchu

errr epicPW when will??
Not for a very long time.

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Wiz Distance Shrink Stealth and FoW Imobolize + Silence    from 3:17
Wiz recording doesn't have new FoW

The skills have nothing to do with primal apparently, and are farmed elsewhere.
Last Edit: Feb 10, 2016, 09:27 pm by T J T

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Wiz Distance Shrink Stealth and FoW Imobolize + Silence    from 3:17

The skills have nothing to do with primal apparently, and are farmed elsewhere.
Will be really annoying to fight mages because you will have to retarget them every time -.-